Login

Halo 3

SmilinBob

17 year(s) ago

Anyone else play the beta? I'll some up my experience with it in one word: BORING. So I wait about 12 hours to actually be able to download the beta, then I have to leave my 360 on all night while it downloads. Then when I get some time to play it, it takes about 5 minutes just to get in a game. Then the game starts and it is same old slow passed halo, with a few new weapons and a new vehicle which is useless. The graphics are sub-par for a game with such a large budget. So it doesn't really have any redeeming qualities.

CASPER4ever

17 year(s) ago

[size=2]I haven't personally played the beta but I have fallen in love with both the First Halo game and the Second. Would anyone like to tell me what the Third one is kind of about.. Like is there any information out yet that tells what it's about?[/size]

SmilinBob

17 year(s) ago

Same thing that the first two were about. They kind of have to pick up where the second stopped sense it didn't really finish.

CASPER4ever

17 year(s) ago

[b]SmilinBob wrote:[/b] [quote]Same thing that the first two were about. They kind of have to pick up where the second stopped sense it didn't really finish.[/quote] [size=2]Well you'd kind of expect that.. I can think. haha. But in the beta do they hint at what they are thinking about doing in the 3rd on, story wise? Because they had that icky squid ish pant guy talking to Cortana.. and I'm just trying to see where that thing would be going. [/size]

SmilinBob

17 year(s) ago

The beta was just multi-player, no story at all.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)