Login

Hard Rock

WhatsXHerXName

17 year(s) ago

Doe's anyone like Hard Rock? I love the bands Breaking Benjermin, Bullet for My Valentine, 3 Days Grace, My Chemicial Romance and other bands like that

Post edited by: WhatsXHerXName, at: 2006/09/30 13:47

screams

17 year(s) ago

i used to listen to chevelle. cold is ok. i'm not much for any kind of rock though... well, let me rephrase that. i don't listen to much rock anymore.

Post edited by: screams, at: 2006/09/30 14:50

Bittersweet

17 year(s) ago

rock is all the same to me. acid rock, classic rock, ect. ect. ect... ya, but i like to keep an open mind on rock, i like lots of bands

hippo

17 year(s) ago

umm....hate to be a bubble burster by the bands first mention are not hard rock. I used to listen to hard rock, im talking like arch enemy, death,cannibal corpse....you know metal, like under ground bands in germany i'm not even gonna try to name. thats hard rock. but i used to listen to Breaking Benjermin, Bullet for My Valentine, 3 Days Grace, My Chemicial Romance...those are more considered modern rock....

screams

17 year(s) ago

those bands you listed are not hard rock, they are metal. metal and rock are different. i listen to lots of death and black metal bands, but they're metal, so i didn't list them.

DHfan

17 year(s) ago

i dont think Bullet For My Valentine would really be considered hard rock either (from the author's list)

bumjmm

16 year(s) ago

I like hard rock but I listen to Christian Rock. I like Skillet and TFK.

sirmovesalot17

16 year(s) ago

[b]screams wrote:[/b] [quote]those bands you listed are not hard rock, they are metal. metal and rock are different. i listen to lots of death and black metal bands, but they're metal, so i didn't list them.[/quote] well i'm pretty sure those bands are more so mainstream modern rock, er some what hard rock. But the "Hardest" or the only metal band out of them is Bullet for My Valentine, cuz they scream the most and they're over all sound is basically metal. The other ones are just hard rock.

horsechic1990

16 year(s) ago

I love hard rock and 80s metal. Some bands I like in those categories are Stryper, Whitecross, Bride, Petra, etc.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)