Login

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illusenfan-5000

15 year(s) ago

I luvs Harry Potter! Oh, and if you're going to make a comment about Harry Potter being evil and blah blah blah, then I've already heard it from various people! So, just post positive!!! My fave book right now is Chamber of Secrets, but I'm reading Order of the Phoenix right now. (Actually, I should be reading Goblet of Fire...but I skipped that one...)

rami009

15 year(s) ago

goblet of fire is weak. and my favorite is half-blood prince. it goes like this for me: 6, 7, 3, 5, 2, 1, 4

Illusenfan-5000

15 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]goblet of fire is weak. and my favorite is half-blood prince. it goes like this for me: 6, 7, 3, 5, 2, 1, 4[/quote] Well so far... 2, 3, 1, 5 Actually, I started on 5 before 1, but I finished 1 first.

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

I've read all 7, and while I'm no die hard fan, the story line is great. You have to be interested to like them though. Oh, and the whole gay Dumbledore thing is ridiculous. JK Rowling says he is. I don't know what she's thinking. There is absolutely no indication in any of the books that he is gay. I therefore don't think of him as gay just becuz the author says he is.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

i believe she was finished writing the books and everyone stopped talking about them. so i think she felt she had to do something to get people to talk about them again. so she made dumbledore a gay dude. good thing he died. kill all those maricones! nah, im just playing

Illusenfan-5000

15 year(s) ago

DUMBLEDORE DIES?! OMG! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!

rami009

15 year(s) ago

read faster then!

allwaysandforever

15 year(s) ago

omg im like 11 and have finished ALL of them i had to stand outside at 1 am to get #7 so ya i think number 7 is best and dumbledore is not gay no where in the books does it prove that cuz he dies cuz snape kills him

abickel

15 year(s) ago

I plan on reading the books but I don't know if there any good or not.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

i liked them. and a lot of other people did too

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)