Login

Hear O Israel

barry

17 year(s) ago

[b]Social Trinity (3 Heads, 3 Hats)[/b] 3 Individual persons 3 Separate minds Each person communicates with the other 2 Each individual always existed [i]Claim[/i]: The Son proceeds from the Father. [i]Claim[/i]: The Spirit proceeds from both the Father and the Son. How do they proceed from the Father if they all always existed? What were they prior to proceeding from the Father? [b]Claim[/b]: Jesus was fully G-d and fully man. [b]Fact[/b]: G-d is immortal (not subject to death). [b]Fact[/b]: Man is mortal (subject to death). How can you be fully something and its opposite? [b]Fact[/b]: Uncreated, eternal beings cannot be related as family. “Father” and “Son” are arbitrary and meaningless labels if both always existed. In what way can G-d and Jesus possibly be related since they have no source in common? Can G-d die? [b]Fact[/b]: G-d the Father is immortal ([b]1 Timothy 1:17[/b]) Did Jesus die? Did Jesus really die? Did only part of Jesus die? If only part of Jesus died, did he really die? If all of Jesus died, did 1/3of G-d die? What does it mean to have 2/3 of G-d? [b]Fact[/b]: 3 will never equal 1 [b]Modal Trinity (1 head, 3 hats)[/b] 1 individual G-d person 3 manifestations/roles 1 mind Always existed Can G-d manifest himself as Father and Son at the same time? Is this not 2 G-d’s? Can Jesus have thoughts that are different from the Father if they are the exact same being? Jesus said to the Father, “not my will but yours be done.” ([b]Luke 22:42[/b]) What does it mean to pray to yourself? In a human we call that trait “crazy.” Is Jesus the Son of G-d? When did Jesus become the Son? In what way is Jesus the Son of G-d? Is “Son of G-d” just a useless label, or is it A literal description? Can G-d die? [b]Fact[/b]: G-d the Father is immortal ([b]1 Timothy 1:17[/b]) Did only part of Jesus die? If only part of Jesus died, did he really die? Was Jesus G-d on earth? Who was in Heaven while Jesus was on Earth? Is there more than one G-d? Can G-d be divided into parts? If Jesus is G-d, who did he pray to, or even, why? Since G-d (Jesus) is one person, and he died, Who raised Jesus from the dead? Did Jesus raise himself? Was Jesus not really dead? Was Jesus only part dead? Part of G-d died? [b]Fact[/b]: 3 can never equal 1 [b]Bi-Theism[/b] 1 G-d 2 G-d beings 2 minds Each being communicates with the other Both always existed [b]Fact:[/b] Uncreated, eternal beings cannot be related as family. [b]Fact[/b]: “Father” and “Son” are arbitrary and meaningless labels if both always existed. In what way can G-d and Jesus possibly be related since they have no source in common? Did Jesus die? Did Jesus give up his G-d nature (cease to exist as G-d) to become an man? Did one of the G-d beings die? [b]Fact[/b]: G-d the Father is immortal. What was Jesus prior to being the Son? How did Jesus become the Son? When did Jesus become the Son? Is Jesus literally the Son? Is the Father the literal Father of Jesus? [b]Fact[/b]: it is impossible for 2 to equal 1 [b]Unitary Monotheism[/b] 1 G-d 1 Being 1 Mind Always existed G-d the Father is the literal Father of Jesus. G-d became the Father of Jesus when Jesus was conceived. G-d is called the Father of Jesus because He is his real Father. [b]Fact:[/b] G-d the Father is immortal ([b]1 Timothy 1:17[/b]) Immortal beings cannot die. Jesus was a created being who was a 100 % human. Jesus died completely. If he had not been raised By the only G-d, he would still be dead. [b]Fact[/b]: The only way to equal 1, is being one!

Post edited by: barry, at: 2007/08/14 04:56

Swinny89

17 year(s) ago

I liked that alot! I love questions that make you think. I am biblically being forced to believe that Jesus is not God. Even though I am trying to find any possibility that Jesus is God, I cant find anything to stand up to all of this.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)