Login

Hello Everyone!

theojet

7 year(s) ago

I'm new here and saw this site when i was look for a christian group i can connect with

geegee1025

7 year(s) ago

Hi! I just joined myPraize. How is the site?

theojet

7 year(s) ago

geegee1025:

The site is amazing.

Although Still haven't found much people to chat with yet 

geegee1025

7 year(s) ago

theojet:

geegee1025:

The site is amazing.

Thanks for the response. I'll check it out. 😊

theojet

7 year(s) ago

geegee1025:

theojet:

geegee1025:

The site is amazing.

YOU WELCOME :)

dorkfish888

7 year(s) ago

theojet: Hey guys! I got my MyPraize account nine years ago... and it was HUGE then! The chat room was always full of new people to meet, there were cool pages to discover, and forums teeming with ongoing discussions. This current incarnation of the site is pretty much a relic of what it was in its heyday. I had a lot of great memories on this site; making new friends, meeting my first girlfriend, posting cheesy blog entries, and learning more about myself along the way. I doubt this site will ever be the same... but I'm thankful for what it was to me, at a time when sites like MySpace, or MyPraize, in its Christian equivalency, were at the pinnacle of social media stardom. 

-dorkfish888 (Nathaniel Byers) 

geegee1025:

theojet:

geegee1025:

The site is amazing.

YOU WELCOME :)

groovn

7 year(s) ago

Hi folks,

Very happy to have found this site...I would like to introduce you to another site similar to this one, at www.praize.com. It's similar to this one, and very active. I thought they were connected, perhaps, but I think it's actually separate. Either way, they are both great sites!

mdw3434

6 year(s) ago

theojet:

I'm new here and saw this site when i was look for a christian group i can connect with

mdw3434

6 year(s) ago

I am looking for some friends

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)