Login

Hello mypraize world :}

7 year(s) ago

Hi everyone :) I'm new to mypraize and am looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends who are like minded in faith and life goals so please feel free to hit me up :)

emybrook1313

7 year(s) ago

:

Hi everyone :) I'm new to mypraize and am looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends who are like minded in faith and life goals so please feel free to hit me up :)

Hi i'm new here too, but i don't know how to join in a debate groups or find new friends here

emybrook1313

7 year(s) ago

:

anyway, nice to meet you. blessing

my-big-honey

7 year(s) ago

Hello I am Olawale Oyinlola, also new to MyPraiz. I am an online evangelist and my ministry's websites are

www.christembassychurchonline.org

www.pastorchrisonline.org

www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

www.enterthehealingschool.org

I gave my life to Christ in September 1993, and I have been consistent with my christian faith.

I am married to a beautiful wife and we are blessed with 3 lovely kids, I am working full time in ministry and I want to win more souls and connect with many partners here for the expansion of the Kingdom of God on the earth.

Thank you.

Kindly

check and let me know what you feel, help share our sites on your
network and email us for any inquiry ce.churchonline@loveworld360.com

my-big-honey

7 year(s) ago

Hello I am Olawale Oyinlola, also new to MyPraiz. I am an online evangelist and my ministry's websites are

www.christembassychurchonline.org

www.pastorchrisonline.org

www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

www.enterthehealingschool.org

I gave my life to Christ in September 1993, and I have been consistent with my christian faith.

I
 am married to a beautiful wife and we are blessed with 3 lovely kids, I
 am working full time in ministry and I want to win more souls and
connect with many partners here for the expansion of the Kingdom of God
on the earth.

Thank you.

Kindly

check and let me know what you feel, help share our sites on your
network and email us for any inquiry ce.churchonline@loveworld360.com

great-american-gospel-music-group

7 year(s) ago

I am also new to My Praize... My name is Pryme Minister I am a Christian Rap artist... I love to meet people and discuss current events from the biblical perspective..  check out my latest music video online "Jingle Bell Praise" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIJPT6MihJ4

Feel free to also add me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and IG... would love to connect with you.. God Bless

7 year(s) ago

I am also new to My Praize... My name is Pryme Minister I am a Christian Rap artist... I love to meet people and discuss current events from the biblical perspective..  check out my latest music video online "Jingle Bell Praise" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIJPT6MihJ4

Feel free to also add me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and IG... would love to connect with you.. God Bless

7 year(s) ago

Hello sir.. pleasure to meet you.  Would love to connect and network.  I am from CT I am a Christian Rap Artist.  I have several videos online for you to watch.. Check out my latest "Jingle Bell Praise" 
Watch Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIJPT6MihJ4

I will visit your sites so I learn more about your ministry.. God Bless

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)