Login

help!

areanne

17 year(s) ago

this may not be serious...but i dont know...it creeps me out... this morning i checked my email and i had this thing from some guy with the subject BE MORE CAREFUL. it said stuff about some person i know wants me dead and hired him to kill me but if i pay $20,000 i'll be safe. i am dead serious about this and i dont know what to do [i'm only 14 for heavens sake!] anybody...help. :(

areanne

17 year(s) ago

well i honestly dont recognize it or the name of the person.. but he or whoever knows my name...and i never mentioned it :ohmy: i dont think i've made anyone mad...except this one guy in spain wanted to buy my surfboard but his checks were fraud..so maybe he might cuz he was loaded with money to pay someone off...i dont know... [it aint spam..this guy sounds serious]

livin4Him17

17 year(s) ago

try running a search on the email address...but definitely talk to your parents about it. I wouldn't go any farther than talking to your parents yet, but if you start getting more threatening type emails than you could go to the police...but what ever you do, save the emails either on your computer or print it out, I would do both so you have an electrical copy and a hard copy.

Bittersweet

17 year(s) ago

I'm with livin4Him17.

areanne

17 year(s) ago

okk...yeah google didnt do much good :laugh: i cant talk with my mom she's pasy 1451865157189 on a stressed out scale but my dad thinks its a joke...but i dunno

bachick1001

16 year(s) ago

my advice ok google it parents police pretty darn scary i think any spam looking email i immeadiatley delete but i think its spam i donno much more to do then that B)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)