Login

HELP ME!! seriously.. I have a HUGE problem

Dylan007

15 year(s) ago

ok, so im dating this girl. shes so amazing. best girlfriend ive ever had. I love her. her BEST FREIND likes me. her best friend is engaged. to a guy who treats her like sh... yea.. anyways, I need to know what I do. do I tell my gf that her best friend likes me? help me please.. I dont wanna break up the friendship... ergh

Son-Of-Fire

15 year(s) ago

Tell her best friend how you feel. Tell her that you respect her fiance more than that. I don't think you should tell your girlfriend anything about it unless you feel like you need to confess something that you did with her friend. Stay faithful to your girlfriend, and encourage her friend to stay faithful to one person and not jump around.

Dylan007

15 year(s) ago

thats really good advice kenneth... but.. what if I like her best friend? then what?

Son-Of-Fire

15 year(s) ago

Respect her fiance. There's several engaged women that I know that I don't even know their fiance, and several married women that I know that I don't know their husbands. You need to have enough respect for her fiance to not have a relationship with her. And you also need to have enough respect for your girlfriend to not cheat on her.

serfofChrist92

15 year(s) ago

[b]Dylan007 wrote:[/b] [quote]thats really good advice kenneth... but.. what if I like her best friend? then what?[/quote] You probably aren't mature enough to be in a relationship at all then.

sirmovesalot17

15 year(s) ago

I second serfofChrists statement... If you "like" your girlfriends best friend while she is technically engaged you don't enough maturity to stay with her. Even if you were to dump your now girlfriend for her just because you "like" her than what makes you think you're gonna last with her?

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

I to agree with Dante on that. Theres a first, especially for me :laugh:

Dylan007

15 year(s) ago

ok but me and her best friend are friends... and its really hard and its like they threw me in a hole

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

Your gf is your gf. If you like her, you stay with her. Your gf's friend is not your gf. If you like her, you need to reconsider whether you like your gf or not. You can't like both girls and date one of them. You either date one and "just be friends" with the other, or you don't date either of them.

choco93

15 year(s) ago

you need to talk with the friend and tell her your takeen (an nicely as you can) and leave it at that.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)