Login

Hey there

GettingoutoftheCircle

9 year(s) ago

Hey there or Hola Señoras y Señores My name is Jason, I am a Christian and I live in the good ole US of A. I hope to make a couple new friends here and just generally have a good time here. Here's somethings you should know about me: 1: I'm an avid Writer and voracious Reader. (And no that doesn't mean I like to eat books) I am a very big reader and writer. I write stories, sometimes big, sometimes small. Currently I am in the process of writing two books. One with some friends, the other a solo act. I also read obsessively. I write and read espionage fiction/military and political drama. My favorite author is Tom Clancy and I'm reading Rainbow Six. I'd like to connect with fellow writers on here too. 2: I like Star Wars. Not as much as I used to (which was insane) but I still like to talk about it, so if you like Star Wars hit me up. 3: I am nondenominational Christian, meaning weren't not Baptist, Orthodox, Lutheran, etc. We just do what God tells us, but if I had to choose I'd say we're most like a Pentecostal Church. 4: I listen to and like Christian hip hop alot. I like Lecrae, Tedashii, KJ-52, Trip Lee and some Andy Mineo, but my newest favorite artist is NF, which is where I got my username from. 5: I am a generally laid back kinda guy, and I like to have fun and getting to know people. So come over and talk to me, I don't bite. Yeah, so if you're a writer/reader, you're a Star Wars nutjob, a Christian, a Christian hip hop junkie or just someone looking for a friend, come on over and talk to me. Oh another thing I forgot to put down was I like WWII and the Cold War time periods. As a matter of fact, both stories I am writing take place in the Cold War. And I'm also deeply interested in espionage, soldiering/military and policing. So yeah, hope to talk to you people soon. Viso gero! Or Ciao! J.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)