Login

Heya!

Bittersweet

12 year(s) ago

Sorry guys for up and disappearing. School got the best of me. But it was not all in vain, for while I was gone... I passed Chemistry with a 2.7 (yay me.) I also passed math and Spanish with a 3.5 each. I got a job with the local electricity provider. I received a $2000 scholarship to WSU, renewable up to 4 years. ... I'm feeling good. How is everyone?

Veyron

12 year(s) ago

Sweet! Good for you! I unfortunately need to start buckling down on my studies..even though I am still Dean's List and NHS. congrats on the scholarship :) Yeah...lol girlfriend got the best of me...and that isn't altogether a good thing... Otherwise it is good to be back, and I am ...getting better..

rami009

12 year(s) ago

Awesome! I'm debating whether or not to do mechanical engineering still or switch to optical engineering. But other than that, I'm still being boring haha

Veyron

12 year(s) ago

Dude engineering is so NOT boring...and you should do both...optical would be awesome :D

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

How am I doing? I'll pass on that question... :P

Bittersweet

12 year(s) ago

Cody, I already know how you've been. ... Mr. Veryon, curse you and your Dean's list. I fought tooth and nail to stay where I am. :P And Matt, civil engineering. Like a boss. :P

rami009

12 year(s) ago

[b]Veyron wrote:[/b] [quote]Dude engineering is so NOT boring...and you should do both...optical would be awesome :D[/quote] I said "other than that, I'm still being boring." ;) I love my physics class even though it's killing me right now. We just started talking about Modern Physics and it's so hard. I do like knowing how things work though. There is a lab about 10 minutes from my house where mechanical and optical engineers are building a telescope to replace the Hubble. It's dope

Bittersweet

12 year(s) ago

:O Super jealous. Apparently I'm gonna meet engineers in my job. So I'm down. :P

rami009

12 year(s) ago

I met an optical engineer last Friday. He's working on the new telescope. If I'm lucky, I'd be able to work on it for the last two years before it gets launched. It's scheduled to launch in 2018

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)