Login

HHHEEELLLPPP!!!!!!

RobM

17 year(s) ago

Hi, Im 14 and I have been having panic attacks every night at the same time every day. I cant stop myself and its really starting to scare me. I usually dont get real nervous about them because it usually only happens once and wen im stretched to my limits. I just recently got news that my friend is called to China. While all this is happening Im also trying to get my friend back to church and strengthen my relationship with God. And usually one attack takes most of the stress away. I really need prayer, and does any1 have a bible verse or two that might help. Thanks If you want to see how i feel during an attack look at my blog.

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear for I am with you, do not be afraid for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. That pretty much covers any situation...just lets you know that nothing matters, 'cause, whether you feel like it or not, God is right there, strengthening you and helping you, holding you above all the crap that you can't handle. Also, for practical advice, take vitamins B6 and B12 (not right before you go to bed). They help with stress and give you energy. It's best to take them in the morning. Also, it's best to read some scriptures that will help you deal with stress when you first wake up. It does actually effect how you react to things the rest of the day.

RobM

17 year(s) ago

Thanks. I think i overexaggerated wen i wrote that but ill try following ur advice. thanx again

Bipsie-Boodle

17 year(s) ago

I am so sorry, I have never experienced a panic attack but I do know what it feels like to be worked or stressed to the limit. I will keep you in my prayers and I will have my family pray for you too. God Bless -Melissa

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)