Login

Hoax?

Uchubiggles

15 year(s) ago

Im tired of people bashing on our great country. Where are the christians at?? where are the prayer warriors?? those are the real people that are going to carry this country into the future that we need to go... september 11: People threat the US every day... we cant protect ourselves from every single threat. wow.. dont blame this on bush, he might have been the "head" but your democrat left wing liberals were sitting in congress and the house twirling their thumbs.. cuz that is exactly what they wanted. they didnt want bush (a republican) in the white house. its not just the presidents fault, its all our faults. and all of us must carry the burden whether its good or bad. The Constitution states, We the People... not Me the President. WE are all in this together.. over seas, or landlocked.

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

Are you saying that God would not want his people to lead a nation?

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

And it seems to me that the United States was founded on a lot of core Christian values. I know that you can dig up all kinds of un-christian things our founding fathers did, but there is no denying that Christianity played a role in the founding of the US. For example, why is it that there are Bible verses inscribed in the capital buildings all over the place in Washington, D.C.? Or why is it that if you walk up the steps of the Supreme Court building, you look up and see Moses? [url]http://www.ten-commandments.us/ten_commandments/images/moses_supreme_court1.jpg [/url] Or that the Ten Commandments are on the door of the Supreme Courtroom? And in the wall above where the Supreme Court judges are seated? And why is it that James Madison, the fourth president, known as "The Father of Our Constitution" made the following statement: "We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." And why is it that the United States has become such a great nation for over 200 years? Just a coincidence? God wasn't involved at all? And why, now that the United States is becoming so sinful with our abortions, and our homosexuality, and other reasons, do we seem to be going downhill? And a Christian led country will fail? Come on. [img size=375]http://www.mypraize.com/images/fbfiles/images/moses_2.jpeg[/img]

Uchubiggles

15 year(s) ago

United States + God = Greatness, Honor, Liberty United States - God = Instability, Disgrace, Death

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

Why do you despise Christianity? Just curious. I mean, why believe if you despise it?

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

What church do you go to? And I believe God could heal amputees, but why would he? Sometimes when people are disabled, other people think that they are weak. But God can use them to show how strong he is, by helping them overcome their challenge.

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

Perhaps not to teach them a lesson, but rather, to show how strong God can be by them overcoming the disability, if they choose to do so.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)