Login

HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XSabrinaXSunshineX

15 year(s) ago

I LOVE "Televisions" AND "NO.5" THAY ROCK!-SINGS-SAYIN HEY FUNNY MAN,CAN U SIGH MY Televisions?I GOT 4 Televisions IN THE BACK OF MY ROVER,THE FANTASTIC FOUR SAYING FUNNY,CAN I Televisions YA.3 WERRE PREPPY.ONE WAS SCENE ,THAT STHREE FOR ME AND ONE FOR CHARLIE.THIS GIRL IS SEVENTEEN AND SHES A PEDIFILE.SHE SHOWIN ME HER Televisions I THINK THIS GIRLS GONE WILD.I WHIPED OUT MY Televisions AND HER JAW HIT THE FLOOR,ACTIN LIKE SHE NEVER SEEN A television BEFORE!!TURN OFF THE LIGHTS,NO WE GUNA FILM IT,TURN ON THE NIGHT VERSION LIKE SHES PARISON HILTON.FUNNY MAN WALKED IN AND SAID 'yo necesito el televisor' AS SHE MUNSHED ON HIS Television LIKE A Television!! I LOVE THAT PART!!

littlemermaid

15 year(s) ago

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!I love them do you like Insane Clown Posse? or MY Chemical Romance? They roxs my soxs im listening to them now

rami009

15 year(s) ago

hahaha, thats kinda funny. need a little spanish lesson, but thats alright

XSabrinaXSunshineX

15 year(s) ago

lol i thought u guys would be angry cuz i sayed Televisions!!!Televisions,Televisions,Televisions!!!lol.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

well, its not the language you should be using here. but a certain mod/admin isnt doing his job;) NATE!!!

TeganluvsFOB

15 year(s) ago

Ahhhh im listen to no5 as we speak.... They are AWESOME

CodyPhotog

15 year(s) ago

I dont remember what song it is, but they mention my town. they say "818, 626". those are the area codes for where i live. kiiinda tight. I wish they werent so crude with the lyrics though. that gets on my nerves really fast.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)