Login

Homework on the first day.

meownip

15 year(s) ago

UGH. I got Homework on the FIRST DAY. Why do teachers have to give so much homework anyway? we already do so much while we are at school. But nooooo. that's not enough now is it?!?! did anyone else get homework on their first day, or were your teachers nice?

meownip

15 year(s) ago

wow im sorry to hear that. and after one day with my teacher i figured out that she is CRAZY

Pamela

15 year(s) ago

Get use to it. I have always had homework on the first day. :) Just do the homework and get it done and over with :).

gonewsboys

15 year(s) ago

There is always hw on the first day where i go. I've gotten off lucky lately though. Hardly any hw the past two days!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!!!!!

meownip

15 year(s) ago

i get two assignments or so from 5 of my 7 classes almost every day i hate it

littlelucy

15 year(s) ago

[color=#800080]trust me that is not hard, i happen to be taking college night courses and going to school during the day, i am also have three online courses on top of the four at school and two at college, and i'm only 16! yeah being smart sucks some times, trust me you will get more homework, it will be harder, and trust me you wont be abale to hand it all in sadly [/color]

meownip

15 year(s) ago

yeah i'm going into collage at 15 or 16 too. but I get more homework than my brother (also in collage) almost everyday

Esmeralda

14 year(s) ago

I got homework on the first day, but you need to realize that as soon as you are in middle and high school, the chances of not getting homework on the first day are slim to none. Yes homework stinks, but we still have to do it.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)