Login

House, Skin, Monster

babybluz

16 year(s) ago

Has any one read these books.They are soooooo good. Skin: Ted Dekker Monster:Frank E. Peretti House: Frank E. Peretti and Ted Dekker They are really scary. They are kind of a twist of romance and horror all in one. they are really good.:laugh:

Dare2Bdifferent

16 year(s) ago

I've read HOUSE and I loved it! I am reading Monster right now and I really like it. The Oath by Frank Peretti is really good, too!

babybluz

16 year(s) ago

i just got monster and finished skin

dancingwithtomatoes42

16 year(s) ago

I really liked Monster. I read it a while ago. Interesting.

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

If you're gonna read Skin, you gotta read the rest of the Project Showdown Series. Black Red White House Showdown Saint Skin

Post edited by: MisterNathan, at: 2008/05/11 07:17

KattyKit

16 year(s) ago

I've read House and Monster. Monster is one of my fav books ever!

babybluz

16 year(s) ago

im workinng on getting red , white, and black. hey sound good.

Proverbs3-5-6

16 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]If you're gonna read Skin, you gotta read the rest of the Project Showdown Series. Black Red White House Showdown Saint Skin[/quote] Along with Sinner, the final book to the Showdown trilogy (Showdown, Saint, Sinner). To be released Fall this year. June, for those who make it to the Gathering. (^.^) Also, check out the Lost Books Series, which is very much connected to Skin. Chosen, Infidel, Renegade, Chaos, Lunatic, and Enigma. (The last two are to be released in 2009). Renegade explains a lot about Skin, and it's connection to the BOHC (Books of History Chronicles). Or does it?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)