Login

Hugs from girls and hugs from guys.

tinkgurl77

13 year(s) ago

I love getting hugs from my friends, but hugs from my best guy friend are even better. Idk why..I don't like him at all....but their is just something about getting hugs from guys. Anyone else think that guy hugs are the best, whether you like the guy or not ?

THeMadHatter

13 year(s) ago

Yes~! I think they just feel more sincere. Guys like to give big bear hugs since they're "manlier" than the dainty little teases that women give everyone. No one is that dainty! Now give me a real hug! :P

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

I can understand this. I have one specific male friend who gives the best hugs in the entire world.

Britneyakabethany91

13 year(s) ago

I love hugs from the special guys in my life namely my father and soon to be husband :) Guys are bigger than we are and are made differently. They surround us and make us feel safe and loved. We do need to watch how much we hug guys because they are very physical and we need to watch out for them. Im not saying its a bad thing to want and like being hugged by a guy but just that we watch how much we hug guys and how we go about hugging them.:side: [color=#000080][/color][i][/i]

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)