Login

Hyyyy :p

raqeel3

11 year(s) ago

Helloo!! :) I'm Raquel, Rachel, how you want. I'm 17 and I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I'm christian since 4 years ago. I love sing, dance, read, go to church and meet new people, that's why I'm here :) I would really like to talk with you, know you, make friendships, share, enjoy. God bless you all

Freakyone

11 year(s) ago

Hey I'm Christine! welcome I really like your name I have a friend named Rachel that got married on Saturday but I like the way you spell yours. what kind of music do you like to sing?

raqeel3

11 year(s) ago

Hy Christine, nice to meet you :) mmm.. difficult question, I don't know, haha. To sing, I prefer slow songs,more voice than anything :) To listen.. i like third day, casting crowns, barlow girl, hillsong.. groups/singers like it. And you? Do you sing? What kind of music do you like?

Freakyone

11 year(s) ago

I only wish I could sing sadly. I listen to a lot of different kinds of music from the bands you listed to youtube singers, it just depends on my mood

raqeel3

11 year(s) ago

haha xd Where are you from? :)

Freakyone

11 year(s) ago

I'm from the south Carolina where its been raining all week which is awesome. do you like it where you live?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)