Login

i got a new forum suggestion

CRASHDUMMY

17 year(s) ago

since alot of guys are going in girls forums and vice versa mypraize should have a forum where guys can have a question for girls and they can post it there and if the same thing applies to girls then they can post a question for a guy

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

Open Discussion.

rami009

17 year(s) ago

i have a forum suggestion too. a forum about cars. people can talk about cars and how to do stuff with restomods (restored cars) or anything they want to talk about with cars

serfofChrist92

17 year(s) ago

How about a something that restricts girls from going into guys room (or even hides it) and hides/blocks the girls room from all guy users.

horsechic1990

17 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]How about a something that restricts girls from going into guys room (or even hides it) and hides/blocks the girls room from all guy users.[/quote] I like that idea!

rami009

17 year(s) ago

not happening......all i can say really....

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]How about a something that restricts girls from going into guys room (or even hides it) and hides/blocks the girls room from all guy users.[/quote] You run into the same problem with the password idea. People can lie about their gender on registration or change their gender.

serfofChrist92

17 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]How about a something that restricts girls from going into guys room (or even hides it) and hides/blocks the girls room from all guy users.[/quote] You run into the same problem with the password idea. People can lie about their gender on registration or change their gender.[/quote] at least it makes it harder. ...and you can change your gender? :huh:

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

MyPanel > MyProfile > Edit Yeah, it does make it harder...I dunno...

JCsavedME

17 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]How about a something that restricts girls from going into guys room (or even hides it) and hides/blocks the girls room from all guy users.[/quote] You run into the same problem with the password idea. People can lie about their gender on registration or change their gender.[/quote] o true...true...

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)