Login

I hate my back.

THeMadHatter

13 year(s) ago

So, I seem to have developed the same problem that my dad has had for years. It's called Sciatica. For those of you who do not know: https://health.google.com/health/ref/Sciatica I REALLY need to get in to see a chiropractor or a doctor who can prescribe some kind of pain killer, because it's affecting my sleep, my job, my life in general. I hurt. My legs go numb. It sucks. The problem with doctors is that they can not do anything for it. They can't fix it. It's a nerve problem, and a chiropractor can't just massage it away, no medicine will gradually make it better. This is now something I have to live with. Sciatica is not something that develops on its own. It is a symptom of another problem. I need to find out what that is, and a doctor will be able to find that. My mother, however, is totally against me going to any doctor or being on any medication. So, the end result of not finding out what's wrong with my back, it's only going to get worse. James has offered to go with me to find out on my own, and possibly receive and fill a prescription for it (advil/alieve/tylenol just don't help at all), but we need to find a free clinic of some kind for this, and it needs to be around the Kansas City are with a chiropractic service. I can't afford a medical bill and living at college too. Please pray that I'll find one soon, and that I will be able to get in and get this taken care of.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)