Login

I Hate TV

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

Seriously, I hate television. I've been watching it for the past few hours with the sound off. It's terrible. I hate it.

maul93461

17 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]Seriously, I hate television. I've been watching it for the past few hours with the sound off. It's terrible. I hate it.[/quote] I agree with that 100%. Especially the news. Ugh.........awful. Reading the news online is bad enough thats why I use www.onenewsnow.com for my updates. And even that frustrates me. lol :woohoo:

Fife

16 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]Seriously, I hate television. I've been watching it for the past few hours with the sound off. It's terrible. I hate it.[/quote] No kidding. We've never watched much T.V. I think that's why I like old movies and the old T.V. shows so much. Can we say substance?

hiimtaylor

16 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]Seriously, I hate television. I've been watching it for the past few hours with the sound off. It's terrible. I hate it.[/quote] you are insain!!! (no offense) but how can any one not like tv!?!!?!?!!!!!??!?!!!!!

MyHeartsNAfrica

16 year(s) ago

[b]hiimtaylor wrote:[/b] [quote][b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]Seriously, I hate television. I've been watching it for the past few hours with the sound off. It's terrible. I hate it.[/quote] you are insain!!! (no offense) but how can any one not like tv!?!!?!?!!!!!??!?!!!!![/quote] I dont like it either...

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]hiimtaylor wrote:[/b] [quote][b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]Seriously, I hate television. I've been watching it for the past few hours with the sound off. It's terrible. I hate it.[/quote] you are insain!!! (no offense) but how can any one not like tv!?!!?!?!!!!!??!?!!!!![/quote] I'll show you in three -- no, two easy steps. 1. Turn the TV off 2. Get a life ;)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)