Login

i like her im just afraid to tell her

justin1340

14 year(s) ago

shes really hot i just dont know how to tell her:blush: :blush: :blush:

MisterNathan

14 year(s) ago

[b]justin1340 wrote:[/b] [quote]shes really hot[/quote] Any other reasons? Usually, listing her looks as the primary reason in asking a girl out doesn't work out too well.

Son-Of-Fire

14 year(s) ago

Dude, this kid is only 9. That alone tells me this won't work out too well.

rami009

14 year(s) ago

shes hot, thats good enoughB)

jeremy1993

14 year(s) ago

dude a word of advice just cause she is hot does not make her a good girlfriend

BigRedFan

14 year(s) ago

[b]Son_Of_Fire wrote:[/b] [quote]Dude, this kid is only 9.[/quote] 'Nuff said.

MisterNathan

14 year(s) ago

[b]Son_Of_Fire wrote:[/b] [quote]Dude, this kid is only 9. That alone tells me this won't work out too well.[/quote] I figured appealing to his sense of chivalry would be more effective than just telling him he's too young, which pretty much always results in ignoring of advice.

sumner1234

14 year(s) ago

iv gone out with a lot of girls just cause there hot dosnt mean that u should go out with theme a lot of hot girls that arnt christians will use guys like us to make some one else jelous then they/ll just dump u without thinking twice:dry:

choco93

14 year(s) ago

[b]BigRedFan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Son_Of_Fire wrote:[/b] [quote]Dude, this kid is only 9.[/quote] 'Nuff said.[/quote] ya that's basicly it, your to young kid I didn't start dating till I was 15 1/2, ok I liked a girl when I was about you age (now I sound like an old guy)like I fell hard for her buttt as I got older I started to see her abit different, now she's like my best friend any I don't really ant to datte her anymore (o and LOVE HURTS!!!) (trust me)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)