Login

I\'ll Start this off

Joshua

13 year(s) ago

As many of you know we have been hard at work for almost a year and a half re-coding MyPraize, and getting rid of our old PHP platform. We are very excited about the new website coming out this year and our new partnership with Left Behind Games! As part of the new website we would like to include features that we know the users want. Please let us know in this thread or new threads what kind of features you would like to see implemented. So I'll start this off.. I have wanted for a long time to get video uploading capabilities. I think it's great that we can import Youtube videos and we will always have this capability, but we really need the ability for users to upload their own videos. Your two cents?

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

Congrats on the new partnership!! I know that my father will personally feel better about me uploading videos straight to here rather than youtube. It seems a hair safer because of all the moderators. People have been asking about a like button or some such for individual posts.

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

Not having the white forums on the white background would do wonders for the eyes! Also the white on red looks great but the contrast is a tad too strong I personally think. But other than that I haven't found anything else that hasn't already been discussed that I'd like to add. :)

THeMadHatter

13 year(s) ago

I do agree that i nice silver or grey background would help with the white issue. It's quite bright. :P

Son-Of-Fire

13 year(s) ago

[b]THeMadHatter wrote:[/b] [quote]I do agree that i nice silver or grey background would help with the white issue. It's quite bright. :P[/quote] Grey would be nice.

Phastblack

13 year(s) ago

Josh, you seem to be a very bright guy so whatever you choose is fine with me. I'm just excited to have a Christian alternative to facebook. Selling ads to generate revenue may not be a bad idea but I don't know all of the particulars to selling ads. Congratulations on the merger with Left Behind Games. As soon as these games are released for different platforms they should sell fairly well. I'm nearly 50 and thrilled to no end that my children can participate on a Christian social media network as well as play Christian games online that are fun. Keep up the good work. I appreciate all that you are doing.

Joshua

13 year(s) ago

[b]Phastblack wrote:[/b] [quote]Josh, you seem to be a very bright guy so whatever you choose is fine with me. I'm just excited to have a Christian alternative to facebook. Selling ads to generate revenue may not be a bad idea but I don't know all of the particulars to selling ads. Congratulations on the merger with Left Behind Games. As soon as these games are released for different platforms they should sell fairly well. I'm nearly 50 and thrilled to no end that my children can participate on a Christian social media network as well as play Christian games online that are fun. Keep up the good work. I appreciate all that you are doing.[/quote] Thanks for that. We have a lot of "catch up" to do in my opinion but this year later when we release the new site I hope all will be pleasantly surprised at the usability and features offers to allow people to interact better.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)