Login

I\'m writing a story, would anyone read it?

BrotherReed

17 year(s) ago

Basically it's a historical fiction piece about a trial that took place in the 1930's. A couple white women accused a bunch of black men of raping them. The men were innocent but because everyone back then was a dirty racist it wasn't fair at all, and so the black men had to go out into the jungle and survive without being eaten by the mutant crocodiles who had been driven to the verge of extinction by vampires. They're then rescued by a band of ninjas who of course had no problem taking out the crocs because they've been fighting giant enemy crabs in real battles throughout Japanese history. So the ninjas have to fight the pirates with their exploding bears and flying sharks, and their secret weapon is the latest prototype - a giant alien robot zombie that shoots werewolves and cobras. Then the craziness really starts! I haven't finished it yet, of course, but I thought I'd get some opinions before sending it off to the publisher.

ponylover1

17 year(s) ago

Hey have you guys tried Spiderwick it's a awsome book try it!If anyone agrees reply.B) ;) :) :P :angry: :kiss: :pinch: :S :dry: :sick: :sick: :unsure: :silly: :evil: :ohmy: :( :lol: :whistle: :blink: :woohoo: :side: :blush:

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)