Login

i messed up!!!!!!!

skater4life

15 year(s) ago

B) i go to militaryskool and i ment this girl who eventually became my girlfriend! i know im 2 young to be worrying about tat for those people going to tell me tat!!!! me and this girl have been getting into troulbe nothing major or anything just some of the skool rules we discared and my father works and the skool and is 2 worried about his job and rep, tat he doesnt care about me so he said i cant talk or communicate with this girl. My father also is actually my step dad to make it worse!!!!!! well anyway he told me to end the relationship with this girl and i didnt he also told me not to talk on the phone with her and i continued..... he doesnt understand how much i like this girl.. well when i was talking to her on the phone i was in my lil bros room and my dad was listening to the conversation through one of those baby mike phone which was my fault for being stupid and not thinking... my dad tells my mom and they yell at me and my fathr is like ur rank at the skool i gone (im a sgt or was) and i was like i dint do anything to get tat taken away and he was like im the deputy commmadant at tat skool (3rd incharge of the skool) and i told u not to talk to that girl and u did. he then said he's pulling ME OUT!!!! this skool is my life... my father already has had me move from my home town tat i lived in 4 13 years and i still miss my frineds from my old skool and area and i still dislike him from tat!!!!! now he is overexagerating and doesnt care and now i have to go to public skool!! the girl i actually really like i cant see anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i might not even pass finals and move on to the next grade lvl bc i dont even know the material to this new skl im going to!!!!!! life is 2 hard! what can i do or tell my parents to get them to change their mind!

serfofChrist92

15 year(s) ago

So you disobeyed your parents and your reaping the consequences for it. I doubt you'll get far just arguing with them about it, but perhaps if you showed them some respect you could get somewhere. Also, Exo 20:12.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)