Login

I miss functional urinals....

serfofChrist92

15 year(s) ago

Yeah. Those "water free urinal" pieces of crap they're pushing these days - well they don't work. In fact, every single flipping urinal in my entire school is out of use because something went wrong with the design/hardware and they apparently could potentially leak. On top of that, it's not like we have a water shortage where I live. The town is called blooming "[deleted] springs", we should be worrying about floods, not shortages. *sigh* I miss flushing a urinal.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

theres a town in southern california called palm springs. its near death valley and the mojave desert (if youve ever heard of those places) i like the urinals that go to the floor. at my moms shop, they have floor urinals and i see how far i can "shoot";)

socks1

15 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]theres a town in southern california called palm springs. its near death valley and the mojave desert (if youve ever heard of those places) i like the urinals that go to the floor. at my moms shop, they have floor urinals and i see how far i can "shoot";)[/quote] LOL I remember those in grade school and there were several of us who would try doing that from time to time.

serfofChrist92

15 year(s) ago

[b]socks1 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]i like the urinals that go to the floor. at my moms shop, they have floor urinals and i see how far i can "shoot";)[/quote] LOL I remember those in grade school and there were several of us who would try doing that from time to time.[/quote] Before I moved to where I live now, our old church had those in the restrooms. Those are the best type IMO. But right now, I'd take any type of urinal so long as it works. [quote]theres a town in southern california called palm springs. its near death valley and the mojave desert (if youve ever heard of those places)[/quote] If it's near death valley and the mojave desert, I'm guessing it doesn't have much water though. :P

MisterNathan

15 year(s) ago

The waterless urinals are what they have at the mall where I work. I actually like the idea. As far as I've been there, there haven't been any problems, but that might have something to do with the age and maturity of the average consumer. ;)

serfofChrist92

15 year(s) ago

Yeah, I thought the idea was cool before it backfired. And actually, I've found out the issue isn't necessarily with the actual urinals (although despite being cleaned daily, they weren't all that clean), but instead with the pipes. Apparently the copper piping they used for plumbing and the acid from the urine do not mix.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]If it's near death valley and the mojave desert, I'm guessing it doesn't have much water though. :P[/quote] its beautiful though. extremely hot. almost too hot for me. i can deal with the heat, but 110 degrees is pushing it

socks1

15 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]Yeah, I thought the idea was cool before it backfired. And actually, I've found out the issue isn't necessarily with the actual urinals (although despite being cleaned daily, they weren't all that clean), but instead with the pipes. Apparently the copper piping they used for plumbing and the acid from the urine do not mix.[/quote] The first time I had used a restroom that had those kind of urinals, was at the main branch of the Seattle Public Library in downtown Seattle. I really didn't care to use the restroom after the first time, as the place smelled like it hadn't been cleaned in quite some time, as it had a strong odor of urine, like nothing had been flushed at all.

BrotherReed

15 year(s) ago

I like the ones that go down to the floor, because that's where my penis reaches. All the way down to the floor.

MisterNathan

15 year(s) ago

[b]BrotherReed wrote:[/b] [quote]I like the ones that go down to the floor, because that's where my penis reaches. All the way down to the floor.[/quote] I'll bet that's uncomfortable. I mean, you'd have to drag it along the floor everywhere. Eventually, you'd wear the skin off. I guess if you haven't been circumcised yet, that'd be a great way to gradually do it.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)