Login

i need help adjusting pliz do help

zanah

12 year(s) ago

a month ago a man of God told me tat da guy i was dating z not da one God has planned for me. I had to chose btwn him and God and btwn lf n death.now God said chose lyf n i did chuse lyf but z hard to let him go...i had thot dat he was da one only to find out he z not...i knw dat God has plans of prosperity for us n i believe dat..i believe every word dat God says but i find it hard to breath,i fil void n hopeless..pliz if you have any aadvice i would lav to hear it.

Son-Of-Fire

12 year(s) ago

First: [img]https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_yh-e2m06PnSv0KrFCXb2ULDqbSf9Oz9yh-1_UWiamsebqkRj[/img] Okay... now for the advise. 1: Learn proper grammar. 2: Do your homework. This might help you with 1. 3: Not everyone who claims to be a man of God is a man of God. You might think by following this man you are following God, but you just followed a man.

Freakyone

12 year(s) ago

for those who couldn't get through the paragraph I give you a translation. TRANSLATION: A month ago a man of God told me that the guy I was dating is not the one God has planned for me. I had to chose between him and God and Between life and death. Now God said chose life and I did Chose life but its hard to let him go... I had thought that he was the one, only to find out he is not I know that God has plans of prosperity for us and I believe that... I believe every word that God says but I find it hard to breath, I feel void and hopeless... please if you have any advice I would love to hear it. To Zanah: um I don't have much advice for you, besides that you need to learn to spell. I hope you are able to over come this I know it may seem dark right now but it will get better. I would like to ask you one thing, what religion are you?

zanah

12 year(s) ago

sorry about how i wrote those words now see it makes it hard to understand me.....the Person who told me that z a prophet n also my mentor..he told me so i make a decision which i did by leaving my bf. Freakyone Am a christian.

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

Chill guys...how many of you are bilingual? -- Assuming the mentor is trustworthy and you also believe you shouldn't be with your old bf, I guess time will help breaking up easier. And take the feelings of void to God in prayer.

zanah

12 year(s) ago

well thank u yal guys means a lot.God bless yah.

Son-Of-Fire

12 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]Chill guys...how many of you are bilingual? -- Assuming the mentor is trustworthy and you also believe you shouldn't be with your old bf, I guess time will help breaking up easier. And take the feelings of void to God in prayer.[/quote] And also you should have taken what this guy said to God in prayer before making up your mind. I do believe in modern prophets, but I don't trust everyone's word that claims to be a prophet. I test what he/she says against the Word of God. I would have asked this man why he felt that way instead of just taking him at his word.

zanah

12 year(s) ago

Son-of-fire...getting a second opinion cud be easi if only my bf agreed to it...He stood me up like 3 times, we were to c anada pastor to confirm it...it more hell for him dan me, he doesnt get a thing of this whole situation n plus he z a muslim nt christian. That makes this hard than it can be.

Chatmom

12 year(s) ago

There is scripture that speaks on our partners being equally yoked. So perhaps they are looking out for you and the fact that you come from two different religious backgrounds. I'm not judging either one of you, but perhaps you need to distance yourself from the situation of this boyfriend. I don't think he's the right one for you, just from what you are telling us. Talk to your youth leader and get some guidance. Read your Bible and above all pray and listen to G-d and do what He says to do. If you ask for Him to send you help, make sure that the person who is helping is a man of G-d.

zanah

12 year(s) ago

i so LOVE U GUYS....tank yal, u hv been grt help.. I wil read my bible pretty well n do as God says.He always speaks da truth.God bless yah guys n tanx again.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)