Login

I need help with a assignment due in 4 days.

TheSting

17 year(s) ago

I am having some trouble with this assignment for Earth Science. I know I should be doing well with it, but it's a tad difficult right now seeing that I have other issues to deal with. It's about Volcanoes, different types, and a couple of questions have me. See, I have not been much of an Earth Science buff, so this subject always get me. The 2 questions are, What and where is the "Ring of Fire?" Any souces of information reguarding this would be greatly appreciated. Sting

horsechic1990

17 year(s) ago

I haven't studied "the Ring of Fire" for about 2 or 3 years, but I do know quite a bit about it. The Ring of Fire is a circle of volcanoes that encircles (surrounds) most of the Pacific Ocean (it goes around the West coast of North America and up twords the northern part of Russia, then it goes down Eastern Asia by Japan and ends near Australia and New Zealand). The volcanoes in the region are extremely active and often have frequent earthquakes and eruptions. If you need more info. check out this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Ring_of_Fire The Pacific Ring of Fire is just another name for "the Ring of Fire." If you need more earth science help, then let me know 'cause I took earth science in 9th grade (I'm in 11th grade now). I can also help with biology stuff too and a teeny bit of chemistry. God Bless you!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)