Login

I need help with something

LoveRainbows

11 year(s) ago

Well, this is awkward. But I'll start off with saying I'm a Baptist Christian, I firmly believe in it, and I try to stay on the right path. We all are sinners, so you know, but I do try. I have this one awesome friend who isn't a christian, and she knows I am. So this is where it all starts. We've been friends for 3 years, we do everything together practically, I've even got her to go to church with me quite a few times, but she's bisexual. And a few days ago she asked me to be her girlfriend. And I said yes, being the idiot I am sometimes. I mean, I can't really justify it, so lets just say I'm an idiot. As you all can probably see, the problem is homosexuality is a sin. And I really don't know what to do, because I don't want her to stop being my friend or anything... So, please give me advice here

Paciencia-y-Fe

11 year(s) ago

Firstly, you're not an idiot. It's obvious that you care about your friend and want what's best for her. As you said, we all make mistakes. This is just another one. You need to be honest with her. Tell her why you said you'd be her girlfriend and how you do not want to lose her as a friend, but that being in that type of relationship isn't for you. I think that if she is really your friend, she won't stop being your friend because of this. Just remember that in everything you say or do, the goal is to be a reflection of Jesus Christ and His love for us. I'll be praying for you, girly, and for your friend.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)