Login

I need Prayers because I am Sick

channing28270

11 year(s) ago

I am in need of major prayers I am having a lot of trouble with my immune system Back in April I was treated for a Very Severe sore throat that made it hurt to swallow Food that I had to get treated with antibiotics and I am now Back Majorly sick again this Time I have a Major Painful Hurting Lump in my Neck with a Very Severe Sore throat that is hurting everytime I swallow food plus it hurts to swallow and now I am on antibiotics again. I do not know How I am going to be able to get my immune system better because I had an RNY Gastric Bypass done in July of 2012 I do not know if having Immune system problems is a part of RNY Gastric Bypass. I am wondering if there is someone that can send me a some get Well cards in the postal mail because I am having a Major rough time with not getting better at all. If you can send a Get well card to me in the postal mail I would very much appreciate it because I am having a Major rough time with sickness. Please message me if you would like my postal address. Please message me if you can pray for me. Channing

831jonate

11 year(s) ago

I will be praying for you to get better and you are healed by jesus

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)