Login

i need some advice!!!

jordanmechelle09

18 year(s) ago

well as u know i need some advice i respect guys advice too so guys help me out too!! you see i'm on flag line and there's this guy i really like and have liked him since last year. so i'm trying to get to know him better but i just found out that another girl on my flag line likes him too and i found out that he likes someone either on the flag line or majorette sqaud!! so i need to know what i should do next ...... should i talk to him more or what???? please help jordan :blush:

zakefronlover4ever

18 year(s) ago

i think u should butt dont be to advice on wat u r trying to do u know and just ask him if u here rumors amd if asks y just say i am just wondering couse i dont like wat it is :)

MisterNathan

18 year(s) ago

Guys in general don't get hints. Pretty much the only way to get him to know that you like him is to tell him. However, things will work out much better if you just be his friend. If he decides to ask you out, then good for you! If not, then seek God on what HIS plans are for you. Easier said than done, but it's worth it.

Staticstellarhawk

18 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]Guys in general don't get hints. Pretty much the only way to get him to know that you like him is to tell him. However, things will work out much better if you just be his friend. If he decides to ask you out, then good for you! If not, then seek God on what HIS plans are for you. Easier said than done, but it's worth it.[/quote] I totally agree with that. give it time and try being friends with him. if your meant to be togther it will happen. just be patient. leave it to God.B)

sunshinebear2550

17 year(s) ago

well,try talking to him but dont follow him around too much.that can really make a guy feel really awkward and might even give him the wrong message.:)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)