Login

I need some advice:

I-am-saved-08

16 year(s) ago

I have a friend and she likes this boy. Well this boy keeps playing with her mind. They will always be flirting and talking. So one day the boy told her at school, that they were gonna get married. And my friend told the boy what ever, You are lying. Well this boy will talk to her, and still flirt with her. but than leave her and go and talk to other girls. And my friend goes to school with this boy. And the boy will call her beautiful, and she will call him Cutie. Cause he tells her that she is beautiful all the time, and my friend will tell him that he is cute all the time. What should she do....can you please give me some advice for my friend....thanks

keyseya

16 year(s) ago

[b]I_am_saved_08 wrote:[/b] [quote]I have a friend and she likes this boy. Well this boy keeps playing with her mind. They will always be flirting and talking. So one day the boy told her at school, that they were gonna get married. And my friend told the boy what ever, You are lying. Well this boy will talk to her, and still flirt with her. but than leave her and go and talk to other girls. And my friend goes to school with this boy. And the boy will call her beautiful, and she will call him Cutie. Cause he tells her that she is beautiful all the time, and my friend will tell him that he is cute all the time. What should she do....can you please give me some advice for my friend....thanks[/quote] stop calling him that and tell him not to call her that. leave things up to God. spend her time focusing on God rather than this guy

happyhates

16 year(s) ago

i agree i mean boys are just a distraction from focasing on God

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)