Login

I need some girls help...

XXXEmo-DoodXXX

16 year(s) ago

well.........I lk this girl & sometimes she acts lk she lks me 2 but im clueless...she says she lves me all the time she blows me kisses & she gives me hugs....my cousin is friends with her & she sometimes says ahhhhh U make a perfect match,but then when I try 2 cover up my feelings i say yea right & she says dont worry Jessica lks another guy...Im so CONFUSED....does any1 have advice 4 ME?????

lilkrishi125

16 year(s) ago

i'm probably the only one on here who has given advice, so listen up. ask jessica if she likes u... and if ur lucky she'll say yes. jk i really have no clue.

Haileebug

16 year(s) ago

[b]XXXEmo-DoodXXX wrote:[/b] [quote]well.........I lk this girl & sometimes she acts lk she lks me 2 but im clueless...she says she lves me all the time she blows me kisses & she gives me hugs....my cousin is friends with her & she sometimes says ahhhhh U make a perfect match,but then when I try 2 cover up my feelings i say yea right & she says dont worry Jessica lks another guy...Im so CONFUSED....does any1 have advice 4 ME?????[/quote] ok there are a ton of girls (and sometimes guys) at our school who do the same thing. i always hug my best guy friend and everyone says we'd make a cute couple but i don't know if he likes me so its the same with boys and girls.

violinforchrist

15 year(s) ago

Oh that is so sad. Im pretty sure she likes you though cause thats the way i am with guys. She probably wants u to make the first move.:P :wub:

TyTy94

14 year(s) ago

I am a very open person. So if i was you I would tell her how I feel. IF your not comfortable doin that pray about it. If you have a close relationship with God he will guide you in the right spot.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)