Login

i need some help

jordanmechelle09

18 year(s) ago

i think i got saved when i was a little girl and last year while i was at a thing called world changers i redeicated my life but lately i've been struggling bc now i believe that when i accepted chirst at a young age that i idn't really mean it. so does that mean now i am not saved or what or that i got saved at world changers. so can somebody please help me :(

stratacastle

18 year(s) ago

Several years ago, I did something similar to what you mentioned. I believe that, in my case anyway, it was a gradual progressing of my faith. I got saved when I was little, but I only understood so much. As I got older I progressed in understanding but not as much in practice. When I was 13 I realized where my beliefs and my actions failed to meet up. I rededicated my life to Christ then and started really living for Him. So in my case, I believe that I was saved when I was little, and when I was 13 I began to understand more about what I already believed. Hope that helps. :laugh:

puresno118

18 year(s) ago

Good answer strat...I totally agree.... Our faith continues to grow and mature. We sometimes take steps back...God's grace is sufficient

horsechic1990

18 year(s) ago

Yeah, I agree with the other people who posted on here. I'm not sure where exactly it says this in the Bible, but the Bible does say that once your saved nothing can take you away from Jesus. So, basically once your saved nothing can take you away from Christ. Your a Christian the very first time you accept Christ, and like strat said, a lot of Christians go through what you went through with their faith. You are a child of Christ and will always be that way. Keep growing in your walk with Him and God Bless you!

Topping2010

18 year(s) ago

i had the same problem. I mean i was saved when i was little but i guess i didn't really understand it until i was older. When you were saved when you were little you were truly saved and jesus and god will never leave you. You just redecated your life to christ when you were older probably cause you understood more about it. i hope i helped. Beth

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)