Login

I really need someones advice

IWillPraizeHim

16 year(s) ago

:dry: Hi this is my first time really telling someone this and i need some help with it.... My "best friend" (youll see why i say that later) was staying with me and my grandma because her mom put her out and she had a boyfriend that would stay over sometimes and he really acted like he hated me so i never saw it coming He came in my room one night and raped me and i dint say anything cuz i didnt want to worry my gma.. so he did it three more times before my "best friend" found out by reading my journal... so she didnt believe me and neither did anyone else and it really hurts cuz i cry myself to sleep at night cuz i let this happen and i let him do it..... What should i do?

cstyle101

16 year(s) ago

ok hold you are just blah. about it because you don't think any 1 would belive you. those looks com at us every day because we belive in god don't let that stop you from puting this nut job in jail you can still pullhim for at the very lease for questioning you need to take care of it or it can seriously happen to some one else..... if you don't think people belive THEN PROVE THE WRONG and your granma YOU NEED TO TELL HER she loves and cares about you its not like shes going to hate you for something so wrong that some one done to you this isn't somehting you can just let slip so easy you got to do something about it

shoefreak1717

16 year(s) ago

I am SO sorry. You did not deserve this. I have a very close friend that was raped multiple times. It was awful. You need to tell an adult immediatly. Even if he doesn't get convicted, counciling would help you tremendously. Good luck to you. I'll be praying for you.

joe-jonas-lover

16 year(s) ago

OMJ!! I hope you are okay, tell someone, he needs to go to jail! I understand you don't want to tell anyone, but you don't want anyone else to have that, tell someone before its too late! I will keep you in my prayers! OMJ!! You are the first thing I shall pray about! BUT tell someone ASAP!!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)