Login

I think I\'m in a pickle right now

javie

14 year(s) ago

When I first came to bible college last year, I was the one who was causing such problems that involved with women with the temptations that I overcome. Now I'm in another problem that does involve girls in it, but this time its different. Let me care to explain. On Monday morning, when I was getting my picture taken for my school ID, I meet a girl who kind of reminded me of one of my friends back at home. Problem hasn't started yet. Then on the next day, I meet her again, with her friends. Then I meet one of them, conversating with her, getting to know her, and I like her. But at the same time, its not to the point where I like her like her (yeah, I know thats a Hey Arnold refference, get over it). You know, its not to the point where I want to have a relationship with her. Now, yesterday, I was going in line to get a job here on campus. I arrived in late, and I no choice, but to go in back in the longest line I have ever been in such a heat wave. Then I meet another girl who I am really interested with. I love talking to her, and she has a passion for going into the missions field as a nurse. I really want to know her more. Over all, the other girl who I meet two days ago, I believe that she is all over me. She took a picture of me, with her, for her myspace profile, she sees me like she can never wait to see me, and she was eating breakfast with me. I feel as if I created this problem, only because I was kind of all over her to begin with, while I am more interested with the other girl. I honestly don't know what to do here. Please, help me here guys. What should I do here?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)