Login

I think this might have been for the best...

FoxHearsAWho

12 year(s) ago

Okay, so first of all, I'm an admin, but this particular subject might not be administration worthy, so I'm using an alternate account, so just bear with me. Okay, so last sunday, October 23, 2011 my girlfriend whom we will, for further anonymity, call Sarah, of 3 months broke up with me for... Well we'll just call it stupidity on my part. No brain finger filter apparently, whatever, doesn't really matter. So she broke up with me, but wanted to remain friends, which because I gave her my word that no matter what happened, we would. So Sarah and I are friends now, but she has a tendency to become...Overly paranoid when I have female friends texting me, writing on my facebook wall, and all that good stuff. Well the day before she broke up with me, another female friend, whom we will call Beth, and I got a little under the influence and things happened. Now Sarah doesn't know about that, and HOPEFULLY she never finds out, but the thing is, I've liked Beth for longer than I've known Sarah, Beth and I went to school together. Now Beth and I are together, but Sarah doesn't know about that, because I know she'd throw a total and utter fit. Now late last night, I posted on my MyYearbook page about me being home from work, and Beth commente on it, Sarah saw it, and basically called me names that shant be said here. Now that ya'll know the back story, here is the question. Do you believe that it's for the better that Sarah ended it, and I'm with Beth now, or do ya'll think I'm stupid in being with her so quick after a breakup? Sorry for the novel btw :/

Son-Of-Fire

12 year(s) ago

You're not stupid for being with her. If you like Beth and want to be with her, then so be it. Tell Sarah if she doesn't like it, that's her problem. She apparently is too jealous to stay in a friendly relationship with you. If she can't handle the fact that since she doesn't want to be with you then you will move on, maybe she needs to move on.

Dante

12 year(s) ago

Whoever Sarah is, she doesn't have a place to be criticizing what you do or who you do it with if you two are not together anymore. If she ended it and doesn't like the after effects, that's her problem. Does she just expect you to stay single until she's moved on? How convenient for her... Dante

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

Clingy girl. Bad news. [quote]I've liked Beth for longer than I've known Sarah[/quote] If you mean this in a romantic sense, as in you dated Sarah while you wanted Beth, you probably should've avoided Sarah all together. But the fact she managed to get you to date her even if you liked someone else reinforces that she's a psycho girl. Psycho girls are dangerous.

FoxHearsAWho

12 year(s) ago

@serf I've liked her in a romantic sense since junior year, which was back in.....06-07 soooo....that's 4 or 5 years, but I have a tendency to bite my tongue about admitting feelings toward a girl I like (Gotta work on that one lol) But atleast I found out why she totally flipped. Apparently she was trying to repair our relationship or something like that *Eyeroll* I mean she coulda filled me in on that little gem. It seems that the common census is that she's a bit clingy, to put it nicely lol, which she is, and overly paranoid too, I had to make sure that none of my sisters (from other misters) didn't text me when her and I were together, otherwise questions galore. So basically, I wasn't in the wrong in moving on so quick?

rami009

12 year(s) ago

[b]FoxHearsAWho wrote:[/b] [quote]I have a tendency to bite my tongue about admitting feelings toward a girl I like (Gotta work on that one lol)[/quote] this has always been my number one problem with girls. It's what's killing me right now with a girl I like, and a few other reasons but that's another story. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take! I don't think you're wrong for getting into a new relationship so soon. Sara sounds like a girl who I would attract (I'm a "loon magnet" as my friend's dad says). She is either clingy or wants to get back with you. That's just what I've seen with my friends and situations they've been in

Son-Of-Fire

12 year(s) ago

[b]FoxHearsAWho wrote:[/b] [quote] I had to make sure that none of my sisters (from other misters) didn't text me when her and I were together, otherwise questions galore.[/quote] My best friend had a girlfriend that was like that. Not only that, but she didn't want him spending time with any of his guy friends either. If he wasn't spending time with her, he was supposed to be alone. I couldn't be with a girl like that. I talk to a lot of girls. Always have. Many girls say that they feel comfortable talking to me about stuff that they're dealing with. That being said, a jealous girl wouldn't be right for me. And if she broke up with me and I wanted to move on, she wouldn't have anything to say about it. And BTW, I'm pretty sure you've given enough information to where I know who you are...

FoxHearsAWho

12 year(s) ago

@fire 1. Nice guess, but wrong, sorry. 2. That was one of the problems. I'm always here for my friends if they need me, or if they wanna talk, most of my friends are what I consider cases....Wow I sound like some creep now lol. Anyways, they're considered cases, because they usually come to me with their problems, and I try to help them throughout said problems, which means I'm attached to my phone incase they contact me with new info, which she didn't have a problem with, as long as she could read the messages, which I have a problem. Anything said to me is kept between the person who told me and myself, unless harm was going to come to them, or someone else (standard case worker confidentially clause)....Now I sound even weirder hahaha But now Beth knows what I do, and I've even had to help a friend out while I was hanging out with her, and she even had the curteousy (sp?) to step out of the room while the call happened. So basically I shouldn't worry about Sarah being all jealous and stuff?

Son-Of-Fire

12 year(s) ago

[b]FoxHearsAWho wrote:[/b] [quote] So basically I shouldn't worry about Sarah being all jealous and stuff?[/quote] Right... Tell her to move on...in a nicer way, probably.

FoxHearsAWho

12 year(s) ago

Lol no need to anymore. Sarah found out I was hanging with Beth a lot, flipped out, and I just discovered that she deleted me off her friend lists. Problem= SOLVED Now I just gotta get my mom to like Beth lol XD btw Fire, care to take a second guess?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)