Login

im sick of home work

Cortney

17 year(s) ago

i get so much some work every day im sick of it i get spanish, math and more i have 10 teacherz and i get home work from every class some time i wish there was no home work ever! i get to much then if i don't go to skool one do i have so much i fell like im going to DIE from so much home work

Shelbster0328

17 year(s) ago

I feel the same i am so sick of hw but i no i got da do it but it get's so boreing how do i make it fun???

LIVEN4HIM777

17 year(s) ago

homework sucks!!! i hate it to dude , it make me puke:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :evil:

wmlilgymnast5

17 year(s) ago

Girl me toooooo it sticks bein 6 th grade:angry:

dancingwithtomatoes42

17 year(s) ago

[b]Cortney wrote:[/b] [quote]i get so much some work every day im sick of it i get spanish, math and more i have 10 teacherz and i get home work from every class some time i wish there was no home work ever! i get to much then if i don't go to skool one do i have so much i fell like im going to DIE from so much home work[/quote] That sounds lazy to me. I am sorry, but it does. To start a whole thread about how much hw you have? If I had that much hw, I would be doing it, not complaining bout it!

JCsavedME

16 year(s) ago

[b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Cortney wrote:[/b] [quote]i get so much some work every day im sick of it i get spanish, math and more i have 10 teacherz and i get home work from every class some time i wish there was no home work ever! i get to much then if i don't go to skool one do i have so much i fell like im going to DIE from so much home work[/quote] That sounds lazy to me. I am sorry, but it does. To start a whole thread about how much hw you have? If I had that much hw, I would be doing it, not complaining bout it![/quote] yea! in fact, I'm going to finish up my writing and work on my science, and literature today, Labor Day, so I won't have as much tomarrow:lol: but that's just me;)

leighann92

16 year(s) ago

Hey I completely understand I have lots of homework daily after a while you just get sick of it but don't give up one day all this hard work will take you far in life............................ Good Luck with itB) :) :)

downtime1

16 year(s) ago

i hate homework to but it does help u study for quizzes and tests. it is an easy 100 to bring up the bad quizzes and test that u made

sk8erkid1

16 year(s) ago

I HATE HW 2 I WISH I COULD JUST FCK'N BURN IT ITS SO MESSED UP MY TEACHERZ DONT EVEN GRADE IT!!!:evil: :sick: :pinch: [color=#9A9C02][/color]

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)