Login

imbarrasing

Iluvbradleyforever

16 year(s) ago

Hey Guys. :silly: I have like nervous problems, and am scared to do something. Im always saying in my mind...Meagan dont do that! You are going to imbarrase you self. But some of theese things i realy want to do. But i cant stop the little voice. I pray all the time. But god gives me chances to be out there and do something i wouldnt usually, but that little voice messes me up................Always!

Post edited by: Iluvbradleyforever, at: 2008/03/03 16:25

Sk8emerica

16 year(s) ago

[b]Iluvbradleyforever wrote:[/b] [quote]Hey Guys. :silly: I have two problems at the moment and cant realy come up with good advice for myself so im gonna ask you guys :( Well #1 I have guys troubles. What would you do if you are going out wth someone you realy like and your best friend that you think is kinda cute totaly starts falling for you when he's going out with your best friend??? :unsure: Problem #2 I have like nervous problems, and am scared to do something. Im always saying in my mind...Meagan dont do that! You are going to imbarrase you self. But some of theese things i realy want to do. But i cant stop the little voice. I pray all the time. But god gives me chances to be out there and do something i wouldnt usually, but that little voice messes me up................Always![/quote] 1. [url]http://www.mypraize.com/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=187&func=view&id=208909&catid=2[/url] 2. Dont let it phase you, be yourself, do what you want to do. There is no reason you should be scared of embarrassing yourself, unless you are trying to be popular/perfect.

Post edited by: Sk8emerica, at: 2008/03/03 15:06

Iluvbradleyforever

16 year(s) ago

thats good advice tanks

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)