Login

is it all right to want to be muclar?

hole-shot-828

16 year(s) ago

im 12 but i want to be a body builder when im older. is this ok to be absesed with this??? plz help:woohoo: :woohoo:

Sk8emerica

16 year(s) ago

It's up to you. Why ask us? You'll get some stupid answers. Do whatever you'd like.

BboyCon-Con

16 year(s) ago

1st- keep going to English class 2nd- the only thing you should be obsessed about is God. Find God and his direction, it can be a hobby but an obsession is where life destroying mind sets begin to set in. Never be obsessed. 3rd- though it may be hard, God gave you the body you have so learn to love it. After you fully accept and love who and how God made you, then you can ask God if He will let you go forth on this journey. That way you are asking out of your heart, not because you are displeased at what he gave you.

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]hole_shot_828 wrote:[/b] [quote]im 12 but i want to be a body builder when im older. is this ok to be absesed with this??? plz help:woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote] At the age of twelve, you probably aren't gonna wanna do a lot of hardcore working out. Pushups, situps, crunches, pullups, jogging, biking, swimming...those are ideal. Lifting weights before around 15 or 16 is counterproductive. During early to mid puberty, your body is still growing. This often puts you off balance because your bones grow and your muscles catch up. If you do any weightlifting during this period of time, it actually makes your muscles work [i]against[/i] your skeleton, putting strain on your bones. So, if you want to become a body builder, you're prolly gonna want to wait until about sixteen to get into it very seriously. Until then, like I said, focus on more on the exercises that don't require machines so that you'll stay fit and be able to reach your maximum potential when your body is ready to bulk up.

choco93

16 year(s) ago

ya it's ok there's nothing wroung with tring to look good

writerscott

16 year(s) ago

I have to ask, why do you want big muscles.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)