Login

Is Saturday the New Sunday?

Gamester4

17 year(s) ago

Ok. at the church i go to they have started a new saturday night format where they have two services instead of one, they advertised it as saturfay being the sunday because on sunday they have three services. well some Seventh-Day Adventists called and said they were insulted by that. so what do you guys think?

cloudspit

17 year(s) ago

[b]Gamester4 wrote:[/b] [quote]Ok. at the church i go to they have started a new saturday night format where they have two services instead of one, they advertised it as saturfay being the sunday because on sunday they have three services. well some Seventh-Day Adventists called and said they were insulted by that. so what do you guys think?[/quote] i dont think God really cares what day you go to church. and i dont really think God even cares if you go to church if your in the right standing with Him.

DHfan

17 year(s) ago

[b]cloudspit wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Gamester4 wrote:[/b] [quote]Ok. at the church i go to they have started a new saturday night format where they have two services instead of one, they advertised it as saturfay being the sunday because on sunday they have three services. well some Seventh-Day Adventists called and said they were insulted by that. so what do you guys think?[/quote] i dont think God really cares what day you go to church. and i dont really think God even cares if you go to church if your in the right standing with Him.[/quote] Hebrews 10:25 "[b]Let us not not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing[/b] but let us encourage one another, and all the more as you see the day approaching."

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)