Login

it\'s 1 am...

tinkgurl77

13 year(s) ago

it's 1 am and I'm in the bathroom crying and I'm scared. My best friend won't talk to anyone and she sent me a message saying "I feel like God is telling me to let Holly go"(holly is her other friend that she has been hanging out with for the past 2 months that I don't really like.) and I'm upset about....if she had sent me that message 2 days ago I would have been happy..but rightnow I feel like crap and I dn't know what to do anymore. I'm sick of feeling depressed all thetime and I'm sick of being rude to people and treating them like crap. I'm sick of the way I've been living and I just spent and hour crying talking to God. Asking him to forgive me for the way I've been acting and t help me stop living this way. I'm so scared that I'm gonna lose friends and I'll be alone...but I'm never gonn abe alone. I'll always have God to talk to. Please pray for me. I'm going through alot right now and I need prayer. Thanks!

larry229

13 year(s) ago

*hugs* You're right sweetie, you won't be alone. You're not alone now. We're here, ok? We're all here, and my inbox is always open to you if you need someone to listen.

Freakyone

13 year(s) ago

My inbox is open to hun' *hugs* God knows what he is doing :)

tinkgurl77

13 year(s) ago

Thanks so much guys! My best friend is talking to me again, and I've made a new friend who is a strong christian and loves God. I'm so happy to have godly friends in my life, and if I can't talk to them I know I can always message y'all! I'm so thankful God has put people like y'all and like Mikayla(best friend) and Evan(new friend) in my life! Yesterday I had an amazing talk with Evan about God and it put a smile on my face to just sit down and talk to someone about God and how amazing he is, and how we wanna get closer to him. It was deff one of the best conversations I've had in a long time. Please continue to pray guys, I still have a lot going on and prayers would be appreciated!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)