Login

Jesus\' second coming- do u think its soon?

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

This isn't in the Bible- these are from Jesus himself to a man named John Leary.

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

Haha, laugh all you want. But do you deny the possibility that Jesus really could be giving messages to this man? How would it be different then people receiving messages from God in bibical times? And Negi, yes, you have every reason to be skeptical. But what Jesus is supposedly telling this man is happening. I've been keeping up with these messages for a long time- and so far they have been accurate.

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

Well- think what you what. But you will see.

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

:)

lewis310

15 year(s) ago

no i do not agree because it dose not say when he is coming but when it dose happen he will choose the sheep from the goat

javie

15 year(s) ago

Gosh darn Messenger, I can't even compel all of that in my mind in even an half an hour. Where did you get all of this information from?

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

Llywen, where in the Bible does it say that the apostles were the last to have to ability to receive messages? Why would they be the last? Surely at some point over 2000 years God has had a message to give.....

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

Oh, and just a side note, I'm not sure "ability" is the right word. More like "privilage" in my point of view.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)