Login

Jesus\' second coming- do u think its soon?

violin112

16 year(s) ago

Lately ive been hearing a lot about Jesus' second coming. Many people have said its soon. Do u agree?

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

well said. Becuz we can keep saying that its coming and if it doesn't come? The Bible says that only God knows the day and the hour. Instead of waiting without doing anything in your life make good use of it. So that God can be pleased with it when Jesus DOES come back.

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

lol. llyen

violin112

16 year(s) ago

i think Javie has it!:)

HeavenIsMyHome65

16 year(s) ago

Consider the state of the world. In 1948 Israel became a nation,with this in mind,being one of the last prophesies to be fulfilled. Jesus himself said,"This generation shall not pass....."The generations before 1948 would not apply,due to the fact that the regathering of Israel had not taken place. I believe we are the generation that Jesus spoke of.The average lifespan for man is about 70 years.If we take this in mind,this generation will have died out in about 15 to 20 years,if so then I believe that Jesus will come during this period of time. So much is going on in the world today,The European Union currently has ten permanent nations in the union,all the other nations are guest members,makes you think about the ten nation common wealth described by Daniel. The third of the world's bee population has died off,sound familiar,read Revelation.,natural disasters have increased,and look at todays technologies.The "Beast System" is being put in place.The "Mark" is a reality today.Apostasy in the church is wide spread,an health and wealth gospel is being preached leading lost souls straight to the gates of HEll! Yes the Lord's return for the church is near,so what must we do.Preach the Gospel,and lead others to Christ. I will submit mor detailed info on this subject at anybodies request [img size=400]http://www.mypraize.com/images/fbfiles/images/death_without_jesus.gif[/img]

HeavenIsMyHome65

15 year(s) ago

It seems that somehow people got off the subject. The most important thing to know is first of all,Are You Ready for Jesus to come,are you saved? second of all we should be doing the Lord's work,when He comes,Preach the Gospel,win the lost. All biblical prophesy concerning the coming of Christ has come to pass,so he can come at anytime.

ultimatelove

15 year(s) ago

i'm doing a year-long report having to do with 2012 and the end of the world. it's a topic that requires some really critical thinking. the bible says that only the Lord knows the time of Jesus' return. :( this report is gonna take a long time and lots of hard work. but as long as i focus and don't do this- :silly: , or this- :huh:, and especially this- :( (which is doubt), i'll be just fine.

javie

15 year(s) ago

The other thing that I want to point out is that if you want to know if the second coming of Christ is near, this verse might help: [color=#FF0000]"So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things shall be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."[/color] -Matthew 24:33-36 Let me give you the translation to this passage. We are to know when the end is near, but it still doesn't mean that we will know the day or the hour. But if we want to know if the end is near and if we want to be sure about, here's my advice. Go read a newspaper!. Or just tune in on CNN, and tell e what is going on with Israel and the middle east today. I mean the Nuclear missles are already set up in Iran, the president of Iran has already gotten an alliance from Libya, as what Ezekiel prophecied in Ezekiel 38:5, and a whole bunch of stuff that I have lost track of

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

I may be a tad late on this topic- but speaking of the end times..... starting from August 1, 2008. August 1, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, this vision of a nuclear reactor in Iran is a serious problem for Israel, and in turn for America. Because Iran has made threats of annihilating Israel, there is a growing threat that Israel may attempt a pre-empted attack against Iran’s nuclear bomb program, just as they have attacked Syria’s attempts. Any war in the Mideast could have serious consequences on the oil exports from the Persian Gulf. The threat of sanctions against Iran has not deterred their nuclear bomb plans. The military option to stop nuclear bomb proliferation is a very dangerous situation, considering all of the nations linked to Iran and countries dependent on this oil. This war possibility is a serious threat to world peace. America is too occupied with its current wars to even think of supporting Israel in another war. These current wars need to end as well, and it should be one of your daily prayer intentions.” Jesus said: “My people, when you are in flight to a refuge, it would be good to have matches for a fire and cooking utensils with some food. Some of the practical things are needed for survival until you reach a refuge or interim refuge. Preparations for a meal with metal plates and cups could be cleansed for reuse. Think of things that you would need for your necessities and that will help your list of things to bring. Trust in Me to multiply your food and water and you will have enough to survive this brief reign of the evil ones. My angels will lead you to safe havens and protect you by making you invisible. Trust in Me by leaving as soon as I give the word, or you could be captured and martyred at the death camps.” Written by admin · Filed Under Messages | Comments Off Saturday, August 2, 2008: (St. Eusebius) August 2, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, this massive evacuation of people will be from a natural disaster that will happen along the Asian Pacific Rim of fire. The many people in the vision left walking because the roads were too clogged with vehicles that were deadlocked. There will be a combination of earthquakes and volcanoes on the east coast of Asia that will trigger a fear of evacuations. Many will have their lives saved by this immediate leaving. The damage from this event will affect the economies in this area, and it is a sign for coming major earthquake events on the West coast of America on the eastern Pacific Rim along North America. When these events are finished, there will be some major changes in geography all around the Pacific Rim of fire. You have been seeing increasing activity in these areas as a forewarning of these events to come. Pray for the people in this area who will be suffering from this major destruction. Pray for these people to get their spiritual lives in order because there will be many deaths.” Jesus said: “My people, you have seen oil prices rise so much that your government was investigating why the prices were rising faster than demand. Oil companies are making record profits while everyone is forced to pay high prices for gasoline and heating oil. The worst effect on your economy is your increasing need for imports of oil when you could be generating your own fuels from your own resources. Drilling for more gas and oil in America while using existing technology is possible if you have a meaningful energy policy and less prevention by smaller interest groups. There should be a government quick study in how to develop more American sources of energy from existing technology in the short term including nuclear, and alternative sources for the long term. By starting immediately, America would be less dependent on unstable governments for oil. This increase in supplies could be combined with more efficient uses of your fuels by using smaller and less numbers of vehicles. Bikes, trains, and car pools could also lower your costs. There are ways to deal with high fuel costs, and these spikes are driving your decisions to where they should have been decided long ago.” Sunday, August 3, 2008 August 3, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, at many times in your life people are watching your every action, not only on earth, but in heaven as well. Your actions come from the heart which is why I am always reading every intention in your heart. You may be able to fool and deceive people on earth, but I see through all of your deceptions. You will be held accountable at your judgment for every action that you make, so do everything for Me out of love, and you will have no worries of doing the right thing. Pray for safety on your trips, and pray for My guidance in all that you do. When you pray first, things will go better for you in My grace. Keep your focus on Me and do not let the devil deceive you with worldly temptations or desires. Give good example in your actions so you can evangelize souls without being a hypocrite.” Monday, August 4, 2008: August 4, 2008 Jesus said: “My pilgrims, My Blessed Mother and I welcome you on your pilgrimage to My Blessed Mother’s Shrine at Betania. You have seen a few inconveniences that have tested your patience with delays on the plane, lost luggage, delays in your bus trip, and even power outages. I have told you that you would have difficulties in your travel, and a little loss of your daily conveniences that you will face when you will be at My refuges. In today’s Gospel St. Peter faltered in his faith and he began to drown, but I gathered him up into the boat. So it is with your earthly lives. When everything is going well for you, you are faithful and confident in My power as St. Peter started walking on the water. But when difficulties arrive into your life, your faith is tested by fire and you sometimes weaken and falter in your sins, instead of keeping your faith and trust in Me at all times. This is when I tell you also, why did you falter? When you are strong in your prayer life, share in My sacraments, perform good deeds for your neighbor, and visit Me often in My Eucharist, I will see your love for Me is strong and how you trust in My help. Give good example in My love so others could be converted by your faith and trust in Me.” Tuesday, August 5, 2008 August 5, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, every day you are in a constant battle with the demons between the forces of good and the forces of evil. That is why every day you need to call on My grace and power to defend yourself from the temptations of the devil. You have read in the Scriptures how there will come a time of great tribulation when I will permit the Antichrist to have a brief reign over the earth for less than three and one-half years. Do not fear this time because My angels of protection will help protect your soul from the evil ones. My power is greater than the demons, and I will be with you at all times. After the Warning there will be major events in a world famine, a division in My Church, mandatory microchips in the body, and martial law when the Antichrist will be put into power by the one world people. It is at that time that I will call My faithful to My refuges. Call on My help and I will have your guardian angels lead you to the nearest interim refuge and then to a final refuge. My refuges will be at My Blessed Mother’s places of apparition, places of holy ground, or at caves. In the vision you are seeing a car driven into the woods. If gasoline is still available, and you can drive on the side roads, you will be able to use your cars to drive to your refuges. Otherwise, you will need your bikes or walk to the refuges. On the way your angels will lead you with a physical sign, and you will be protected by your being made invisible to the evil ones. You will need to leave your houses to avoid capture by the men in black who will be trying to bring you to their death camps. By having full trust in My protection, you should be at peace at all times without any fear of the evil ones. Trust in My love and protection, even during the time of tribulation.” (Feast of the Dedication of the Basilica of St. Mary Major) Our Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, it is so beautiful that you are all enjoying each other’s friendship and love for the Bianchini Family, and your love for my Son and me. You all were very faithful to your hours in giving worship and Adoration to my Son, Jesus, throughout your all night vigil. Many of you are feeling my presence among you and are feeling my love for all the pilgrims who come to this Betania Shrine. Your Betania IV group is now being united again with your founding here in Betania. You have observed my new statue in the grotto, and I thank all of the Bianchini Family for all of their work on these grounds to accommodate the pilgrims and to share Maria Esperanza’s work to bring souls to heaven through our graces. Today is a feast day of St. Mary Major Basilica and this is another honor for me from man. Rejoice in all of my feast days as I bring you closer to my Son, Jesus. Continue to pray your three rosaries every day for my intentions, and teach your children the same joy of our love by instilling a good prayer life in their spiritual lives. The love of Jesus and my love are always uniting our hearts together with your hearts.” Wednesday, August 6, 2008: (Transfiguration) August 6, 2008 Our Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, you are seeing two statues now of my statue of the Reconciler in the grotto, and my statue of Lourdes in the courtyard. This is a parallel to the two titles in your group focused on Mary Our Mother (MOM), and the Betania IV group which is linking you with my Shrine in Betania. One of my titles is not more important than the other because I am your same Blessed Mother under any title. Today, on this feast of my Son’s Transfiguration, I have blessed all of my children with over fifteen appearances of my blue butterfly. Your rosary and songs are much appreciated in heaven, and so you were having your reward in these appearances. If you missed one of these fleeting blue butterflies, you had plenty of opportunities to see the other ones. So many appearances are also a message of love to my Bianchini Family who are continuing Maria Esperanza’s work. So many blue butterfly appearances is an extraordinary appearance to also indicate that I will be sending more graces of protection for all the pilgrims who come to my Shrine in Betania. I love all of my children so much, and you receive extra graces for making your effort to come and honor me in this shrine in your pilgrimage. You suffered some inconveniences, but you received many rewards today from me and my Son, Jesus. Every time that I draw you to myself, I in turn bring you to my Son in His Eucharist.” Thursday, August 7, 2008: (4th Anniversary of Maria Esperanza’s death) August 7, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, Maria Esperanza is with Me in a high level of heaven as a reward for her being faithful to the mission that I gave her. Many have this sense that she is in heaven, but even one day My Church will also recognize her very sainthood in heaven. Many have heard about Maria, but her holiness and love will reach even more people as the thousands of people that you saw in the vision. Maria will be instrumental in many physical and spiritual miracles to come, even as there were miracles while she was alive. This is an honor for all of you in being able to celebrate the Fourth Anniversary of her death, which is really the feast day of her entrance into sainthood.” Maria said: “I thank all of you for honoring my feast day of life where I am now interceding for my family and friends with Jesus to bring you an abundance of his graces and answers to your petitions. I am thankful to Jesus for the honor of being in heaven so I can help you more now. I love my dear Geo and all of my children and grandchildren very much, and I am with my family every moment of every day. You are receiving my love, direction, and encouragement through my messages. I am helping my family’s foundation in their formation and guiding them on their mission. Rejoice with me as I share my love with all of you, and I encourage you to always love one another as Jesus desires all of us to love Him and our neighbors.” Friday, August 8, 2008: (St. Dominic) August 8, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, the white crosses represent My faithful souls when they have died. When you die, My faithful may have to spend some time in purgatory to make up reparation for your sins and cleanse all of your earthly desires. In order to enter heaven, you must be fully purified in your soul until you have reached the perfection of a saint. You need to be fully focused on Me only, and without any love of any earthly thing. When you have given everything over to Me, and are ready to enter heaven, then you will be one of these disappearing crosses that are accepted into heaven. My love flows out to all of My faithful, and My mercy and grace are available for all of you. The souls in purgatory have to answer to My justice for their offenses against Me. I have allowed the living souls in their bodies to pray for the souls in purgatory to lessen their punishment. This is why these souls should be in your prayer intentions. These souls in purgatory will pray for you both on earth and in purgatory.” Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you these four legs of a chair as the foundation of your spiritual life with Me. The four legs are: your prayer life; My Mass and the sacraments; the gifts of faith and My Word in the Bible; and the gifts of hope and love in doing good deeds for people. Your prayer life is most important in praying your rosaries, Divine Mercy chaplet, morning and night prayers, along with informal prayers because it shows Me your love for Me. A good prayer life will be your daily support through good times and bad times. The second leg is a love for My Holy Mass which is your greatest prayer. My sacraments are your life blood of grace that you receive in Holy Communion and Reconciliation most often. The other sacraments you receive only once, but they also instill grace into your lives. Faith is a gift granted by Me so you can put aside all earthly distractions and give your will over to Me, so you can believe and follow what is taught in the Scriptures. Hope and love are virtues that point you to heaven and inspire you to love Me and your neighbor as yourself. St. Paul told you that you could have everything, but if you did not have love, then you would be just like a clanging cymbal. I am love, and My Commandments are all about love of God and love of neighbor. See all of these legs as the foundation that holds up your soul and leads you to Me in eternal life in heaven.” Saturday, August 9, 2008: (St. Teresa, Edith Stein) August 9, 2008 Our Lady said: “My dear children, thank you for your rosary for souls and your beautiful singing. I have shown you one last butterfly as your farewell gift back to your homes. This is also a reminder to bring your joy, peace, and love that you received here, back to the people where you live. Share with them my love and your faith in the beauty of Betania. You also shared in looking at the Bianchini Family’s rendition of my house of Loreto that you visited in person. From that hill you had a beautiful view of all the work that the Bianchini Family has accomplished here. I will be protecting this land with my mantle and the angels sent by my Son, Jesus. Rejoice in your last visit to my Shrine on this pilgrimage.” Jesus said: “My people, when you come to heaven, you will only see young people in their thirties in their soul bodies. Everyone here in heaven is singing and chanting My praises and among them is Maria Esperanza. She was always full of life and had a constant love for Me and My Blessed Mother. Even now in heaven she is full of life and love for Me and her family. This parading of young children with their flowers represents how all of heaven desires that these young innocent souls need to be taught how to love Me and obey Me for the rest of their lives. All the saints, including Maria, have a mission to help pray for these souls and to encourage their parents and teachers to bring them up in the faith. I love the little children, and I am sad when people mislead My little ones into sin or kill them in abortion. So I call on My faithful to be like little children in order to come to heaven. Also, you all have a mission as well to bring the little children to Me so they can know and love Me. Rejoice in the gift of the souls of the children, but you are responsible for saving these souls by your teaching.” Monday, August 11, 2008: (St. Claire) August 11, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, you have seen continuous bombing for a number of years in Iraq and now an increase in activity in Afghanistan. Iran and Israel are at odds over Iran’s development of possible nuclear weapons. Russia is invading Georgia and the Chinese are having uprisings from Tibet. There are other places of fighting as well. All of these situations have one thing in common because these people are not seeking peace, but they want their own way, even if it means carrying on long drawn out warfare. Those, who sell weapons, thrive on war in making money, and the devil is constantly stirring up these divisions to kill men. War usually has no winners because there are death and destruction in its wake. This is why man needs to seek living in peace and harmony with each other, even as you see My harmony in nature when it is undisturbed by man. Love and peace are My ways, but hate and wars are man’s ways when it is led by the devil. Pray for an end to all of these conflicts which are inspired and started by the one world people who are seeking a one world government.” Jesus said: “My people, this vision of a blue pulse circling round out in black space represents what it will be like during the Warning experience. This will happen to everyone at the same instant. You will be drawn out of your bodies and brought before My Light. Then you will view each day of your life quickly, and it will slow down for things you need to improve. After you see your mini-judgment, you will be placed back into your bodies to change your lives. I am reminding you that this event is coming, and you need to improve your spiritual life now. By keeping in the state of grace with frequent Confession and a daily prayer life, you will have less to suffer in your Warning experience. Those souls, that are living in sin, will have a rude awakening, especially if they are judged to hell when they will experience what their life is leading them to. Grievous sinners will be given a chance to be saved, but unless they change their lives, they may suffer this preview of hell for all eternity. The Warning is a mercy to everyone and a wake-up call to everyone of the consequences of your actions and your sins. Be prepared for this event by continuing to remain in the state of grace without mortal sin.” August 12, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, your worldly lifestyles have led some to think more of money and what it could buy, instead of caring for the children. There are some who would rather pay for an abortion than deal with bringing up more children, or the embarrassment of an affair. When money and convenience mean more to you than a human life, then you need to wake up and see that you are making money and things into idols to you before adoring Me. Your society is more focused on its sexual pleasures than following My Commandments against fornication, adultery, and homosexual acts. Even masturbation and using birth control devices are abuses of the Sixth Commandment. The doctors, who make money on abortions, will have to make atonement for all of the lives that they have killed. Prostitutes and the men who use them are also using money to buy their pleasure. Any sins, that deal with killing of lives or purposely preventing lives to form, are all serious mortal sins, and they need to be confessed before receiving Me in Holy Communion. Those, who live in mortal sin, are committing a sin of sacrilege to receive Me in My Eucharist. Pray that abortions will be stopped in your country because you are killing My little ones, and your country will pay for these abominations.” Jesus said: “My people, in the vision the destruction of My beautiful flowers by these ugly bugs represents how man is destroying My perfect plants and disturbing My balance of nature. With your hybrid seeds that do not generate seed, you are making more good plants turn sterile. Your DNA manipulation with plants and animals actually do more harm and give less yields than heirloom seeds without hybrids. Your pesticides and steroids to make insects sterile are affecting the good insects as your diminished bee population attests to this. It is better to grow crops the old way organically, even if it may cost a little more. Your genetically altered crops are adulterating your food and they will cause more cancer and other sicknesses from eating them. As you ship these altered foods to other countries, they too will develop the same cancers and illnesses. Your immune systems are being compromised by your food and the chemtrails. Pray that your skies can be cleaned up, and build up your immune systems with Hawthorn, herbs, and vitamins. The earth has been so poisoned by man that I will have to renew it in preparation for My Era of Peace.” Wednesday, August 13, 2008: (St. Pontian & St. Hippolytus) August 13, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, I have reminded you many times of the battle of good and evil, and how the scales of My justice show a heavy weight of sin in the world. There are not enough people praying in the world to offset the amount of sin going on. This is why I have asked My faithful to ask Me to double your prayers that are needed. In the same way I am showing you this Adoration scene because the more people, that adore Me, can also compensate for the world’s weight of sin. Keep attentive to your visits to Adoration and pray an extra intention at these visits for the sinners of the world. This need to promote more Adoration against sin in the world is why I had you make this last DVD for Adoration. Do your best to distribute these disks and promote My Adoration to counter the devil’s attacks against souls. This is also why you were attacked by the evil one to forget this vision and message. With prayer and calling on My help, I will help your memory and fight off the devil’s attacks and temptations.” Wednesday, August 13, 2008 August 13, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a gradual decay in Mass attendance in America along with a decrease in priestly vocations. My faithful remnant will need to have secret Masses in the homes, and eventually in caves, as the early Christians hid in catacombs to avoid being killed. As the persecution of religious people worsens, you will need to call on My angels for protection, and to make you invisible to those trying to kill you. Have no fear of these evil ones because My angels will do battle with the demons and evil people. Eventually, you will be going to My refuges where I will heal all of your infirmities with My luminous cross and My healing springs of water. There I will feed you My Eucharist, water, and meat from the deer that will enter your camps. Trust that you will have protection and all of your needs provided for. When you see the Antichrist come into power, know that My victory is close at hand when you will share in My Era of Peace on a renewed earth.” Thursday, August 14, 2008: (St. Maximillian Mary Kolbe) August 14, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, you treasure many saints who suffered the supreme sacrifice of giving their lives up for another, or to die instead of denying their faith. In these situations you recognize the true value of your human life. These saints are models of faith, even as they followed My example in giving My life up for all of mankind’s sins. Seeing the precious value of life, why then are you frivolously killing life in the womb out of convenience or for money as the doctors perform abortions? This killing of innocent life in abortions is a mortal sin whether it is the mother or the doctor. I detest these killings because it denies My plan for these lives. I will forgive such sins if these people repent. Those, who repent of these abortions, will still have to pay a heavy price in purgatory because you are accountable for killing My little ones. Those, who do not repent of these mortal sins, are on the road to hell if they refuse to seek My merciful forgiveness. Even as a nation, America will be held accountable for all of your abortions because you have made it a law of your land to allow abortions by your Supreme Court decision. Pray for your doctors to stop performing abortions, and for your mothers to have their children without aborting them. Pray also for your nation’s sins that you could help atone for some of the punishment due for America’s abortions. Life is too precious to discard it into the garbage, as you are doing, so pray for a stoppage to all abortions in America.” Prayer Group: Jesus said: “My people, man has different skills in what he makes. On the one side there are sculptured art forms just for its own beauty. The other skill is how man builds his cities with various skyscrapers. Contrast your skills with how I have crafted all of nature with its various balances. Everything that I create has a signature of My perfection linked to it. This is why when man fashions plants or living things, they have imperfections that are not in harmony with the rest of nature. Learn from Me that the plants I gave you from the beginning are more perfect than whatever man could make. Give thanks and praise to Me for all the beauty that you find in nature.” Jesus said: “My people, the competition at these games has brought many nations together in a peaceful way. Some protests and politics have marred some of this peace, but the participants are peaceful to each other, which is an example to other nations in how they should be neighborly and loving of each other. Peace and love go together, and are opposites to war and hate. Pray for peace every day.” Jesus said: “My people, China, Russia, and the United States are constantly using their influence and military to have a hold on natural resources to fuel their economies. These forays into oil and gas countries have fuels as the goal for their wars. The need for fuels could precipitate even more wars in the future. Again pray that these powerful military forces are not used to gain fuel sources.” Jesus said: “My people, one of the beautiful experiences on your trip was that you were able to have Mass every day thanks to the four priests in your group. You were cared for by your guides and the Bianchini Family, but I and My Blessed Mother cared for you also in our protection. Call on our help every day, and we will be at your side.” Jesus said: “My people, whenever you travel in a fair sized group on a pilgrimage, you are bound to meet with some things that do not please you. In less developed countries than America, you can expect to have time problems or missed schedules. Use these trials as a test of your faith and benefit from them in teaching you more humility, and an understanding of what poor people have to endure every day. Americans have been spoiled with your wealth and a higher standard of living. This is why I said that this trip will be a sample of what you will face during the tribulation at your refuges.” Jesus said: “My people, when you go on a pilgrimage, there should be more focus on a good prayer life and opportunities for Confession. It was coincidental that every time that your group planned time for shopping, there were incidents with the buses and other things that prevented your plans. This was an example to you to see that your real focus should be on your spiritual life more than any focus on buying things in a shop. Eternal things of a spiritual nature last longer than any earthly thing that you could purchase.” Jesus said: “My people, when you go away on vacation, or you are on a pilgrimage or retreat, things will continue to happen to those that you leave behind. It is not unusual to see deaths or sicknesses to those that you know while you are gone. Since this happens often, it would be a good intention in your prayers to pray for all the sick and dying that you know while you are traveling. You can still send sympathies and acknowledgments to the families where someone has died. By constantly praying for the sick and dying, you will reach your friends, even when you are away.” Friday, August 15, 2008: (Assumption) August 15, 2008 Our Blessed Mother said: “My dear children, you are all joyous today over my feast day as this celebrates the last great gift of God for my earthly life. Our Lord prepared me before I came onto the earth by having an Immaculate Conception without sin. By His grace I was sinless to carry my Jesus until He was born. I was given the title ‘Blessed’ among all of humanity. At the foot of the cross I was given to all of you as your Heavenly Mother. Even when I died, Our Lord gave me another singular gift of assuming me body and soul into heaven so that my body would not suffer corruption in the grave. You have seen some saints that have incorrupt bodies, but I was the only one taken to heaven body and soul. I thank Jesus for all of the gifts that He gave me, but especially the honor of being able to give birth to my Savior, and being a part of salvation history for all of humanity. I am the ‘Woman clothed with the sun’ and I am watching over all of my children as a good mother. I encourage all of you to pray your daily rosaries for My intentions, and I bring your petitions to my Son, Jesus. Give praise and glory to God for all He has done for me and for you.” Jesus said: “My people, no matter how much technology that man puts into his tall buildings, you will not be prepared for the likes of the earthquakes that will hit the coast of California. These will not only shake buildings to the ground, but even the ground will crack so deeply that the land will fall into the ocean. The coastline geography along California will change dramatically. I will be making a statement in the justice of My punishment that there will be no doubt why this is happening. For many years in this area people have flaunted their sins in My face. When the dust settles, you will see that I will have the last word. Now is the time for the sinners in this area to repent of their sinful lifestyles, even as Jonah warned Nineveh. If these people refuse to follow My request to repent, then they will meet the same fate as did Sodom and Gomorrah. Pray that these souls will be converted while there is still time to have their souls saved.” Saturday, August 16, 2008: (St. Stephen of Hungary) August 16, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, every day you do battle with the devil in every action that you perform, so there is no denial that he exists. Those, who say there is no devil, are denying the reality of their temptations and even denying their sins. But I see all of your sins and the intentions in your heart that prompted your sins. You may fool people on the earth, but I see all that you do, and you will be judged on your actions. The devil takes on different forms from ugly even to an angel of light. Any temptation for sinful pleasures or sinful earthly desires comes from him, however he may try to deceive you in his lies. It is the excesses and your wasting of time that he uses to try and take away your prayer time. When you have an urging by your guardian angel to do a good deed, the devil will then try and persuade you to not do it because it is too troublesome or inconvenient for your selfish time. Do things out of love for Me and love for your neighbor instead of refusing to be led to do something against what you would rather be doing. You have to make time for prayer and good deeds, and do not waste all of your time on entertaining yourself. Once you learn to deny yourself and give everything over to Me, then you will be on the right path to heaven, just as the children are dependent on their parents.” Sunday, August 17, 2008 August 17, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, I know there are some with much stronger faith than others, and these are usually the prayer warriors of the family that the rest of the family looks up to for strength. Those, who are weak in the faith, need some inspiration and even prodding to come to Sunday Mass. In the Gospel you can see the value of being persistent in your prayers because you are praying often to change the free wills of people who are set in their ways of the world. You can always encourage and evangelize your family to say their daily prayers and get to monthly Confession. These are the minimum to nourish your faith because you need to be improving every year to work toward your goal of sainthood. Do not be lukewarm or static in your faith, but nourish your faith and improve it with extra reading and retreats. Without some nourishment of feeding your faith and love of Me, your faith will wither and die. Show Me your love in prayer and your love for your neighbor by sharing your faith and doing good deeds for them.” Jesus said: “My people, this mailbox is all about how I send you messages and requests every day, but it is your return mail that describes your answer to Me. I may ask you to go out and speak about the faith to help evangelize souls. I may ask you to make a substantial donation to the support of My Church on Sunday. You may not be able to fulfill all of My requests, but you should at least make your best effort to answer them. What I ask you to do may require a minimum of effort, but it should be your desire to please Me by serving Me. I ask you to give up everything in denying your will to follow My Will. By acting on My call, you are answering My spiritual message. Some of your requests are petitions for souls to be saved. If you pray much for someone’s illnesses, your faith in My healing could bring spiritual healing to that person. Pray for spiritual and physical healing of your intentions for someone, and I will help them in My time.” Monday, August 18, 2008: (St. Jane Frances de Chantal) August 18, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, you do battle with the evil ones every day when you labor to follow My Commandments. But a day is coming when My angels will do battle for you in defeating all the demons and evil people who are trying to take over the world. Just as St. Michael and My good angels drove the evil angels from heaven to hell, so again you will see St. Michael and My angels cast all the demons and evil people from earth into hell. The demons will be chained in hell, and I will renew the earth to its original perfection for My people to occupy My Era of Peace. When you follow My Commandments, you will receive your reward on earth and in heaven.” Jesus said: “My people, your farmers have had to endure many trials in floods, tornadoes, high costs of fuel, seed, and fertilizer. Besides all the problems with managing a risky business, he also has to compete with low cost produce from China. Your people should support your local farmer first because food from China could be spoiled, contain poisons, or may not be available next year. Perishable food is different from department store toys, and it is food that you need to live. There was a big complaint about growing corn to make ethanol because it drove up food prices, but now commodity prices have retreated until the next threat of famine. Be thankful that America has fertile land for your food which could become more valuable than oil. Be thankful also for the crops that I allow your farmers to grow, and that you have adequate rain to grow them. Giving farmers enough subsidies to survive good and bad years is well worth your investment in your future food. Pray for your farmers to be successful and provide the food that you need to live on.” Tuesday, August 19, 2008: (St. John Eudes) August 19, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, there are times when you may have a burning desire to own the newest gadgets, cars, or homes. It is this desire that distracts you for awhile, because once you obtain what you want, your mind quickly aspires to something better. Earthly things quickly become old and obsolete, and hence the desire continues for more new ones. Instead of always seeking something better, it may be better to be satisfied with what you have until something stops working or breaks. If you do not let such things control you, then you can concentrate more on loving and pleasing Me than yourself. In the Gospel I call you more to follow Me if you want eternal life. This life on earth and everything in it is passing away, and that is why focusing on prayer and loving Me is better for your eternal life with Me. Desires for riches and new things are your earthly nature. But you are a spiritual being and your Creator calls you more to the things above than the things below.” Jesus said: “My people, this vision of a storm is another sign that there is a strong possibility of a major natural disaster occurring before the election. There is also another plan by the one world people to create another deadly scene to set up another war. This created incident could trigger at least a local martial law and possibly a national martial law that could postpone your elections. Such an event could also precipitate a planned collapse on Wall Street along with planned power outages for control of the people. Be prepared to leave for your refuges if national martial law is declared. The one world people are very confident in their plans for a takeover, but the timing is dependent on all the parts of their plan working. Such a takeover is only a matter of when and not if it will take place. Be prepared for both My Warning and a world government takeover. Pray for My guidance and My protection for all of My faithful.” Wednesday, August 20, 2008: (St. Bernard) August 20, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, I have created the angels, and all of mankind over the years. In every angel and every person there are varying levels of being, but they all are directed to follow Me, even though they have free will. In other words some angels are greater than others, but they are all fulfilling their missions with their individual powers. It is similar for mankind. All persons have specific missions and are given the capability with My grace to fulfill those missions. Some persons are greater than others in being and their missions, but more is expected from those with greater gifts. Whatever you have been called to do, strive with My grace and prayer to carry it out the best that you can. Even if you have a greater mission than someone else, you are all equal in My eyes, and carrying out your mission means that you are only doing your duty as My servant. Be humble in following My Will, and do not boast, even if you have a greater mission than someone else. All of My saints felt unworthy of any praise, and they only wanted to give all the glory to Me. So do not brag of any of your accomplishments, but give all the thanks to Me for accomplishing things through you as an instrument of Mine. Give praise and glory to Me for all that I am accomplishing through My angels and through all of humanity.” Jesus said: “My people, if there is not enough rainwater in an area, fresh water could be hard to obtain for drinking and for growing crops. There is plenty of water in the oceans, but distilling the salt water could be expensive for the energy needed. Some companies are looking into the lower cost of using membranes to convert ocean salty water into potable water. Where there are desert conditions and ocean water nearby, such conversions may become necessary for survival. Be thankful if you have a ready source of fresh water because it is more precious where fresh water is hard to obtain. Even farmers have problems irrigating their fields with enough well water when the well level of water gets low during droughts. Pray for adequate rainfall, and that dry countries will be successful in treating ocean water into fresh water.” Written by admin · Filed Under Messages | Comments Off Thursday, August 21, 2008: (St. Pius X) August 21, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, this vision of a white light at night attracting the bugs shows you how even in nature insects need help in the dark for orientation. Man also, even in a physical way, needs a light source in pitch darkness to find his way and do things. A simple light bulb gives you a longer day to function. In some jungle tribes that do not desire to use electricity, it is a normal practice to retire to bed as darkness falls. In a spiritual sense I am the Light of your world, but I also provide for your physical needs as well. I am your Creator and I comfort you with My love and peace. My Light also attracts you to Me for the warmth of My love and for direction to your life in the mission that I give to each of you. When people die or have near death experiences, these souls are drawn to My Light for their judgment. All souls have to answer to Me, and you are accountable to Me for all of your actions in this life. Enjoy basking in My Light of grace and repent of your sins, so you can have eternal life with Me in My Light in heaven.” Prayer Group: Jesus said: “My people, you are beginning to see the spiritual attacks and persecution of religious people and My churches. You have seen some churches burned and vandals stealing money from My churches. But when you see deliberate attacks to destroy statues, crucifixes, and taking Hosts out of My tabernacles, then you are seeing more vicious attacks inspired by the demons. When you see such vandalism against My Hosts, you will need to better protect My Hosts in a safe place from such thefts. Pray for My protection in the coming persecution in the tribulation.” Jesus said: “My people, I have told you that whatever you treasure most will be treasured in your hearts. If gold, money, and possessions are treasured the most by someone, then this love of riches will be in their hearts. If loving Me and adoring Me in Adoration is your treasure, then your heart will be open to receive Me. Your soul lives on forever because it is immortal, but your possessions and your body are passing away. I am the most valuable treasure, so deny yourself and your possessions, and hold Me close in your hearts.” Jesus said: “My people, this latest tropical storm did not have strong winds, but the proud are being humbled by the many floods from heavy rains. Water damage will be just as severe as a major hurricane. After this storm has left Florida, these people will have more respect for such storms that can still cause a lot of destruction with heavy rainfalls and floods. Pray for these people who are suffering home losses and power outages.” Jesus said: “My people, the rich people on Wall Street can complain of the reduced value of their stocks, but the average American is struggling more just to survive. Those, who are still working, are seeing their wages barely increasing, but not as fast as inflation. Benefits are being cut back while house values are decreasing, and food and fuel costs are increasing. Jobs are being lost and less taxes are being collected which is causing reductions in all levels of government budgets. Pray for your poor and working poor that I will provide enough for them to survive.” Jesus said: “My people, your news has highlighted how your education expenses have raised your taxes to the point of where is the limit. Some are struggling to get by, and high taxes for education are testing the limits of what people can afford to pay. College expenses also have no relation to reality for the extreme prices being paid for the same education. With fewer well paying jobs available, some are questioning if high price college educations are worthy investments. Education expenses need to conform to the reality of all other expenses.” Jesus said: “My people, you know how evil this generation is, and I have asked My prayer warriors to be faithful to praying their daily rosaries. In addition to your prayers and praying that I will double them, there is another source of power in visiting My Blessed Sacrament. For every visit that you make to adore Me, you could also pray that I will double your graces for adoring Me. This combination of prayer and Adoration will be your counterbalance for all the sin that is going on in your world. Without enough counterbalancing for sin, then My wrath and justice would fall heavily on the earth. At the height of evil with the Antichrist, I will truly condemn the evil ones to hell and raise up My faithful on a renewed earth. Prepare your souls with Confession and do your part to counter the sin in the world.” Our Lady said: “My dear children, when you look at this blue butterfly, I thank your host for bringing it to you to see how they appear. Marie Esperanza received a message from me that the presence of these live blue butterflies are a sign to the pilgrims of my very presence among them. This is why seeing seventeen such sightings is why I had a long enduring presence with you during Mass and your rosaries. Thank you for all of your rosaries for My intentions because there is much need of your prayers for this world.” Friday, August 23, 2008: (Queenship of Mary) August 23, 2008 Our Lady said: “My dear children, you have recently celebrated my feast day of my Assumption into heaven by my Son, Jesus. At the foot of the cross I was given by my Son to be the Mother of all of humanity, and I place my mantle of protection over all of my children. Those, who pray my rosaries everyday, are part of my prayer legions to fight the devil and his demons. Some of my children are weak in their faith or have not chosen to follow my Son. These souls are in special need of your prayers. Those souls, that make special pilgrimages to my shrines, will receive extra graces from my Son for your efforts to be close to our two hearts. Love should always be in your heart for both your friends and your enemies.” Jesus said: “My people, you have had a couple of years with very little damage from hurricanes and tropical storms. You are learning this year that even tropical storms can cause a lot of widespread flooding. Yet, you have not gone through the peak of this hurricane season with time for more storms to test your coasts. Pray that any such storms will weaken before they hit land, and pray for the needed help for those in the floods to recover. I have told you before that the violence that you see in nature is a reflection of the evil and violent killing of man. Pray for peace and less killing so you can see less violence in these storms.” Written by admin · Filed Under Messages | Comments Off Saturday, August 23, 2008: (St. Rose of Lima, Peru) August 23, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, this tactic of faking attacks by terrorists as an excuse for war provocations is getting very stale. The American people should start analyzing the source of these attacks. They would see that they are direct plans by the one world people to get America involved in more wars to make money, and to destroy your economy and your military in the process. In order for these people to take you over in the North American Union, they have to weaken you so you are no longer a threat to them. These are the plans led by the devil as he prepares the way for the Antichrist to take over. These events could even take place before your elections and precipitate national martial law. The Warning will happen before the Antichrist comes to power so souls will be prepared for this height of evil. Implementation of mandatory chips in the body will also be coming soon. When you see martial law and mandatory chips in the body, refuse these chips in the body,and prepare to leave for your refuges following My call for your guardian angels to lead you to safe havens. Trust in Me that I will protect your souls, even though some may be martyred for their faith and become instant saints. You are living in ominous times when evil will be allowed a brief reign. Have no fear and be at peace because I will soon come to vanquish these evil ones to hell, and raise up My faithful in My Era of Peace.” Jesus said: “My people, some people know of the capabilities of your secret agencies, who are run by the one world people, and how they have constant information of everything that you do. The more that you are a threat to their new world order, the more they will keep surveillance on your communications. These people think that they are invincible, but they do not know the capabilities of My angels in protecting My faithful. Because of this constant monitoring, My faithful will need to leave all of their means of following you behind when I call you to My refuges. Leave all cell phones, credit smart cards, and entry cards at home so they do not know that you left your home. When I call you to leave, take your backpack and preparations, and I will have your guardian angel lead you to My nearest refuge. Once you are on the road and away from your home, your guardian angel will blind the evil ones from tracking you and make you invisible. If you should stay at home too long after your warning, you could be captured and killed by the evil ones. At the end of the tribulation I will bring My Comet of Chastisement and many will die, and all electronics will cease working. I will cleanse the earth of all evil, so have patience for a while because My victory will be complete as all the evil ones will be cast into hell. Then My faithful will have their reward in My Era of Peace and in heaven.” Written by admin · Filed Under Messages | Comments Off Sunday, August 24, 2008: August 24, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, My disciples in their early training did not have the full understanding of My mission, and it was only by the power of the Holy Spirit that St. Peter could announce that I was the Christ, the Son of the living God. Because My faithful have the Scriptures to read, and you know of My death and Resurrection, it is easier for you to understand that I am your Savior and the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity. It is more important that you establish a personal relationship with Me out of love. When you have faith to believe in Me and a desire to love Me, then I can use you to fulfill the mission that I have for your life. But you must be willing to deny yourself and follow Me in My Will. At times you may desire to run things on your own, but after your failures, you learn that My Way is the best way for your soul. So learn from Me and the mistakes that you have made in life. By following My Commandments and My direction for your soul, then you will have the promise of My salvation, and be on the narrow road to heaven.” Written by admin · Filed Under Messages | Comments Off Monday, August 25, 2008: (St. Louis) August 25, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you how a dairy farmer has to struggle in planting and harvesting the feed for his cows. The vision of this storage of grain into a silo represents a preparation that My people need to focus on for both food storage and readiness to go to My refuges. Those, who are planning to be final refuges or interim refuges, need to have some food storage so I can multiply what you have for those people who will be coming to stay with you. I have called various people to run My refuges, and they should by now be in the last stages of their preparations. The events leading up to a world takeover will be moving fast. Just as the one world people are making their plans, My angels and I are making our own plans to help My faithful. The evil ones know that their time is running out, so they will be stepping up their pace of evil in wars and planned takeovers. Trust in My power and My help to get you through this coming tribulation. Know that as these evil forces come into power, that My victory is not far off. You will be in a great battle for souls, but with My help and My angels fighting for you, you will be able to save those souls who choose to follow Me.” Jesus said: “My people, I have given you messages about another staged terrorist attack that would be intended to provoke another war. Iran has been targeted as one of the axis of evil, and they are threatening to destroy Israel once they develop nuclear weapons. Iran has test fired missiles to deliver warheads as far as Israel. By blaming Iran for any terrorist attack, this would be a provocation to attack Iran. The missile being fired in the vision is intended to strike Iran’s nuclear manufacturing site. The one world people are continuing to involve America in war after war to weaken you by spreading your military forces too thin so it would be difficult to defend the homeland. By staging these terrorist attacks, the one world people are using fear and security tactics to start the wars that they wanted in the first place. I am warning America of these false tactics to involve you in more wars. Look to the source of these plans, and you will find the true enemies are in your midst. Continue to pray for peace, and do not be drawn into more wars just to make the rich richer.” Written by admin · Filed Under Messages | Comments Off Tuesday, August 26, 2008 August 26, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, you have a great desire to keep a good outward appearance in your yards and how you wear your clothes. Yet, you still have untidy garages and basements. In your spiritual lives some may be going to church on Sunday, but they do not pray, nor do they go to Confession to repent of their sins. It is hard to cleanse your souls of sin if you do not even admit that you are a sinner, and only claim that you are a good person. You all have a weakness to sin, and those, who claim they are not sinners, are liars according to the Scriptures. Even if you commit only venial sins, you should have them forgiven in Confession at least once a month. A problem arises when someone commits sins of fornication and they do not think they are sinning. You need a proper formation of conscience in order to know right from wrong without any rationalizations. Once you have committed any sexual sins or other mortal sins, you need to get to Confession before receiving Holy Communion at the Mass. Do not become lazy by putting off Confession because you commit a sin of sacrilege if you receive Holy Communion with mortal sin on your souls. So cleansing the inner soul of sin is more important than cleansing the outward appearances. It is the state of your soul that will allow you into heaven more than just your outward appearances.” Jesus said: “My people, I have told you that the one world people were purposely forming trade unions for every continent. You have the European Union and soon you will have the North American Union. Each nation will lose its sovereignty and there will be common currencies which will later be replaced by microchips in the body for buying and selling. Each union will have its main representative. Once the one world people put the Antichrist into power, he will be the head of the one world government over all of the heads of the continental unions. This is the vision of the Antichrist leading all of the nations. His reign will be brief for less than three and one-half years. At the height of his power I will come in victory to have him cast into hell along with all the evil people and demons.” Written by admin · Filed Under Messages | Comments Off Wednesday, August 27, 2008 August 27, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, you have seen how man can manipulate the weather with the use of high energy microwaves from the HAARP machine. You have also seen a higher activity in the amount of earthquakes going on around the Pacific Ring of Fire. Some people are noticing more unusual Northern Lights in areas where they normally do not occur. Right after these lights, there are earthquakes of varying proportions. Such earthquakes associated with lights are evidence that the HAARP machine is being used to generate earthquakes. This is another means to try and create chaos for establishing martial law for the one world people’s one world government. With enough prayer you can counter the technology being used by the evil ones to make yourself invisible to them during the tribulation.” Written by admin · Filed Under Messages | Comments Off Wednesday, August 27, 2008: (St. Monica) August 27, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, many of My faithful have had to struggle with imperfections in their spiritual lives. Even the saints were tried in their faith over the years. St. Augustine was searching in his early life in a pagan lifestyle. Through the prayers of his mother, St. Monica, he was finally converted and became a great doctor of My Church. I call people from all walks of life, and even great sinners to be converted to the faith. So even if you have fallen away from your faith, I have given people the grace to return to their former fervor of love for Me. Until your dying day I am still like the hound of heaven searching to offer souls salvation if they would only repent of their sins and recognize Me as Savior and Master of their lives. You all have taken years of progress to get to your level of faith, so do not be critical of others who may be at different stages of growth in their faith than you are. Love one another as I love you, and continue to pray for the conversion of sinners, especially those souls in your family that may have drifted away from their faith.” Written by admin · Filed Under Messages | Comments Off Thursday, August 28, 2008: (St. Augustine) August 28, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, today you celebrate the feast day of St. Augustine, who after his conversion, became a monk and was drawn to the ascetic life. He was a leader of the monastic life in the Western Church. He helped the people in fighting the heresies of his day. He formed a monastery, and he was attracted to a life that was simple and devoid of the attractions of the world. Many of the cloisters and monasteries of your day are also attracted to contemplative prayer of being close to Me in love of My Blessed Sacrament. I have even asked My faithful to take ten minutes to pray in silence before My Blessed Sacrament in your holy hour. Listen in your heart for what I want to speak to your soul. My faithful, who need to live in the world, can seek the simple life without so many worldly distractions. Occasional visits to My Blessed Sacrament and retreats at monasteries can give you a small taste of this ascetic life that people like St. Augustine desired. Use this quiet time to bring My peace into your life as you seek to be with Me one day in heaven.” Prayer Group: Jesus said: “My people, I will provide places to stay for everyone who comes to My refuges. The accommodations may not be as modern as your current homes, but they will be protected by My angels. Water will come from springs, lakes, or rivers. I will multiply these dwellings as well as the food and water so everyone will have their necessities. You have provided lists of things to bring to your refuges. Trust in Me and you will have what you need as well as angel protection from the evil ones.” Jesus said: “My people, money and credit cards will not be of any value to you when you will need the mark of the beast to make any transactions. Some may use things of value for bartering, but I will provide for your needs. Food will be shared and multiplied with deer coming to your camps for meat. Everyone will have a special job using their skills. Be grateful for your angel protection that will make you invisible to the evil ones’ means of detection.” Jesus said: “My people, some have asked what you will be doing at your refuges. Much of your work will be working together for survival. There will be a lot more time for prayer because you will not have your worldly distractions to take up your time. If you have a priest, you will be blessed with Mass and Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament. If you do not have a priest, then My angels will bring you Holy Communion daily on your tongue.” Jesus said: “My people, already your hurricane forecasters are beginning to see a lot more activity in the Atlantic Ocean that could allow some storms to strike the mainland of America. Many are making preparations for the new storms while those in Florida are recovering from the latest flooding from the last tropical storm. Every year there is uncertainty if these storms will cause much damage and loss of life. If people properly evacuate and have supplies of food with them, then there should be little loss of life without starvation. It is difficult to get food and water to damaged areas, which is why you should have some food stored and ready to take on evacuating. Keeping your cars gassed up and leaving early, might help avoid traffic jams. Pray for all peoples who will be enduring these storms.” Jesus said: “My son, your Novena prayers have allowed you to deliver this latest DVD quickly and with few obstacles. I want you to continue to promote more people to participate in Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament. The graces multiplied for My faithful adorers will help greatly along with your rosaries to counter the heavy weight of the sins of the world. Even in your prayer group, as you adore My Host, you are receiving graces for Adoration and your rosaries. Apply these to My intentions in praying for poor sinners and their conversions.” Jesus said: “My people, I have warned you not to be misled by curiosity in following false religions as New Age, nor by the devil in following Wicca teachings. The devil exploits your curiosity and searching for change or something new. New Age teachings are nothing new but only the worship of things of the earth as idols. Do not be misled by witchcraft and powers which draw on the power from the dark side. Instead, you only should worship the One True God without other idol worship. This is the First Commandment to worship Me only. Stay close to Me in your Christian upbringing and do not search for other sources of power because I am the only One True God worthy of your worship and with more power than all of the demons combined.” Jesus said: “My people, you are made of body and soul, but your goal should be to have your soul saved with Me because your soul lives on forever. Do not be taken up with the worldly distractions of money, fame, and possessions because all of these things are passing away and they will be of no value in gaining heaven. Always focus on loving Me and your neighbor in prayer and good deeds, and you will see your reward in everlasting life in heaven.” Written by admin · Filed Under Messages | Comments Off Friday, August 29, 2008: (Beheading of St. John the Baptist) August 29, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, I am preparing My flock for another time of persecution when you will have to go into hiding because the one world people will be seeking to kill you. Some may be called to give up their lives for proclaiming My Name and never giving up their faith. I have called My prophets and messengers of this time to prepare My people to be clean of heart by Confession and to be faithful to Me. Refuse to take the mark of the beast or a computer chip in your bodies, and refuse to worship the Antichrist even if they threaten to kill you. When you see world famine, division in My Church, mandatory chips in the body, and martial law, then call on Me and your guardian angels will lead you to My Blessed Mother’s places of apparition, places of holy ground, or caves. Trust in Me and you will have your reward on earth and in heaven.” Saturday, August 30, 2008 August 30, 2008 Jesus said: “My people, today’s Gospel of the three people given five, two, and one talents is a parable speaking to how each of you are given talents and graces to fulfill the mission that I gave you. The first two were industrious in the world to double their talents. It is not how much wealth that you gain in this world that will gain you heaven. This represents My faithful souls who use their talents to love Me and love their neighbor. My faithful are those who repent of their sins in Confession and pray daily for grace and strength against the evil one. By keeping your soul pure and nourished with My sacraments, then you will be molded for your mission for evangelizing souls and doing good deeds for your neighbor. It is the one, who buried his talent, that represents the one who did not use his gifts and refused to repent of his sins. This soul is on the broad road to hell and only worships himself and the world. My faithful must worship Me only and be focused on Me to do everything out of love for Me. A faithful soul is humble and does not boast of themselves, but that soul gives glory and thanks to God for everything received. Trust in My grace and help to lead you to heaven, and I will provide for all of your needs.” Jesus said: “My people, at times you have desires for things that are either too expensive, o

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

dang, the other two months didn't fit. Well, check my blog for all of it.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)