Login

Just because it\'s stuck in my head...

Bittersweet

12 year(s) ago

"Baby I love you, I never want to let you go. The more I think about it, the more I want to let you know, that everything you do, is super duper cute and I can't stand it." X3

keyseya

12 year(s) ago

:huh:

Bittersweet

12 year(s) ago

Can't Stand It by Never Shout Never. Look it up. (There is one curse word, said once in the song. Just so you know. :))

NinjaUnicorn

12 year(s) ago

Well *I* knew what you were talking about. :P

rami009

12 year(s) ago

" 'I'll try,' she said as he walked away, 'try not to lose you. Two vibrant hearts could change....' " Thought I'd just post the first line of the song I'm listening to

Freakyone

12 year(s) ago

I love that song so much (the edited verson of course :P )! I woke up with this lovely song playing in my head "Dont' GO GO GO And just ROW ROW ROW Let's make a song just you and I We'll climb a chair, and we'll never die." yeah it make zero sense but the beat is catchy... and welcome back hun' I missed seeing you around :)

Cowgurl4JC

12 year(s) ago

The other day, I had this song playing through my head the entire day. "You're shining like a star. I wanna be where you are, are, oh no. Let's take over this club. You're shining in the dark dark. You light up the night."

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)