Login

Just Read This...

peaches455

15 year(s) ago

People of the world... You are wanted to be a Chistan! You are the one God picked. Then wonces you became a Chirstan, GO and TELL the word! Thats all you have to do... In the bible it says go and spred the word.(bible)

brenton393

15 year(s) ago

ok who wants to run away with me to go tell the world i would only go missing... lol jk yep we should spread the news!

serfofChrist92

15 year(s) ago

[b]brenton393 wrote:[/b] [quote]ok who wants to run away with me to go tell the world i would only go missing... lol jk yep we should spread the news![/quote] Yeah, after we learn proper grammar and spelling. ;)

Son-Of-Fire

15 year(s) ago

true that, Serf.

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Honestly, Brandon, honestly, isn't your religion and my religion basically the same thing when you take away all the fluff? Sure we have different beliefs in some areas, but in the end, we are both Children of God. We both believe that God sent his one and only son to live and teach us how to live, and to die on the cross and rise again to free us from sin. Those are the core beliefs of both of us... So I mean, when they say spread the word of Christianity, I usually take that to include you and Matthew's beliefs as well.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)