Login

Just Something I Want to Share...

NinjaUnicorn

12 year(s) ago

The past year and a half - 2 years has been a roller coaster for me in many ways. I'm not going to bore you all with the details of why, but basically, I got REALLY off track with God. Our relationship has been nearly non-existent for that long. Ridiculous, I know. He revealed himself to me through various things over the past couple of months, though. It's sad that bad things have to happen before we will make a change for the better. But... sometimes that's just what it takes. Again, I won't get into the details. Last night, I decided that I am going to re-dedicate my life. I'm going to get back on track. I'm going to be a light and I'm going to live for God again. Having everyone's support from here would be amazing and greatly appreciated. I'm going to need prayers more than anything. I'm going to lose people along the way, but I know it's for the best even though it kind of stinks. :/ And one last thing to add... I'm so excited, because He is already blessing me with so much. I can't wait to see what else He has in store. You guys are awesome and I love you all and I'm making a big effort to be around here more. :)

rami009

12 year(s) ago

You have my support. GOOOOO Kayla

NinjaUnicorn

12 year(s) ago

Thank you, Mhattycakes. :)

Veyron

12 year(s) ago

Kayla, if anyone understands what you're going through it's me...I don't know how many times I have walked away from God..and every single time, I feel emptier and emptier..you'd think I would learn, right? You are in my prayers, kiddo :)

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

You've got it, Kayla...

NinjaUnicorn

12 year(s) ago

You guys are the greatest. :hug:

Freakyone

12 year(s) ago

praying for you :)

Bittersweet

12 year(s) ago

Absolutely. I'm proud of you. :)

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

:hug:

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

Well, they say that Merlin the Enchanter (Merlinus Ambrosius, Merlin Embrys) had spells when he wouldn't hear a thing from the one god. He had dry spells about Arthur was Arthur was a baby in Brittany and a young boy with Ector. He didn't have his Second Sight, visions in the fire, or anything. So expect some dry spells, even when God's there for you.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)