Login

Kidnapped girl

damascus

18 year(s) ago

[color=#800080][/color] Hey guys my name is C.J. and a friend of a friend was kidnapped recently. Her name is Thuy Dung Cao, 16. her kidnapper was driving a honda accord (gold/champagne colored) 2 door, with a MS license plate with a "SN" in it, driven by a mid 20's asian man considered to be armed and dangerous. if seen, call 373-3883 please keep an eye out, pray, and spread the word to others thx and go well "Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua1:9b

his-4ever-amber

18 year(s) ago

wow i am sorry to hear that i will keep that person in my prayers and i hope that the kiddnapper gets what he desreves no one should have to go through that and p.s. i like that verse..i wish there was more that i can do..

damascus

18 year(s) ago

Thanks very much the girl was found this morning, but the kidnapper is still on the loose. she is fine, but is currently in a hospital Be strong and courageous.Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9b GOD bless you[color=#800080][/color]

damascus

18 year(s) ago

kidnapper is caught YAY

his-4ever-amber

18 year(s) ago

yay that is great news is the girl okay? how long are they in prision for?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)