Login

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2?

KeybladeforChrist

16 year(s) ago

I'm surprised there's not already a thread for these amazing games!!! Let's talk about it!

Jekkie

16 year(s) ago

The games are good. However, the series is way too overhyped...

javie

16 year(s) ago

I really do like the secret endings to them though. The second secret ending to part to is amazing. As a matter in fact, I will post it right now (SPOILER ALERT though): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am3rfpmrwEo There were two parts to the game. I never get to figure out how to unlock this one, and its also a trailer for the next Kingdom Hearts that will come out. And when I first saw this video, I almost shed a tear when I saw Sora froze.

ILuvChu

16 year(s) ago

I haven't beaten the first one yet because I'm still looking for those darn puppies and pages lol! Ahhh I can't wait to get the second one!!! Btw, my friend (who is a big KH fan btw) says that you have to play the GBA game before the second?

Jekkie

16 year(s) ago

[b]ILuvChu wrote:[/b] [quote]Btw, my friend (who is a big KH fan btw) says that you have to play the GBA game before the second?[/quote] Yeah. The GBA game takes place before KH2 and will explain some things you may not understand in the second game.

ILuvChu

16 year(s) ago

[b]Jekkie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]ILuvChu wrote:[/b] [quote]Btw, my friend (who is a big KH fan btw) says that you have to play the GBA game before the second?[/quote] Yeah. The GBA game takes place before KH2 and will explain some things you may not understand in the second game.[/quote] Ahhh ok, because someone said before that that I needed to play the first one before the second one or else I wouldn't get anything, but I guess it turns out I need to play the GBA one...lol!! Thanks. ^-^

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)