Login

Kingdom Hearts:COM: An interview with the charctrs

Illusenfan-5000

17 year(s) ago

Welcome to the imaginary interview with the charries of KH! First, here is Sora's interview: IF50(me): Sora, if you could be any other character, who would it be? Sora:um...that's hard...I never really thought about it. Since I'm the main character, it is really hard to want to be someone other than yourself, but if I had to choose, probably Riku. IF50:Who do you think had the best attitude and sassyness in the game? Sora: That's an easy one! Axel! When he first came on the set when Square Enix was filming the game, Axel looked nothing like he does in the game! IF50: What do you mean by that? Sora: Well, when he isn't wearing makeup, that robe, and the hairdo, he looks like a regular guy. IF50: A lot of people have said that Axel looks like a girl, what's your perspective? Sora: He really does look like a girl in the games! I remember when I first saw him in costume, I thought he had a twin sister or something! I asked him where Axel was and he was like,"I'm Axel!" And I was thinking"wow! What did they do to you? You look like a girl!" IF50: Was the part of Axel originally going to be a girl? Sora:I'm not really sure. I think when they did auditions they were just going to pick the person that sounded the most like the Axel in the game, and he got the part. IF50: How did you get to be Sora? Sora:Well, I heard that there were auditions to be in a video game and I was like,"Sign me up!" I was going for the part of Riku, but they said I didn't look much like a Riku, and that I look like a Sora, so I was chosen to be the main character. I was amazed when they told me! I almost fainted! IF50: What was it like getting to use the keyblade? Sora: Well, I am a big fan of LoZ games, and the scene when I got the keyblade reminded me of Link getting the Master Sword in OOT, WW, and TP. When I first heard the word keyblade, I thought,"The keyblade? Sounds strange..." As for actually using it, I loved using it! It was like fighting with a sword, but it isn't sharp. IF50:What was it like working with Disney? Sora: I loved the fact that I got to be part of Disney. My fave part to film was probably either Pirates of the Caribbean or Atlantica. Being a merman was fun! IF50: Have you ever actually played the games? Sora: I won't for awhile. After you've been filming a video game for so long, you get tired of it. We finished filming KH2 in either late 04 or 05. I know there were a a lot of things they had to do before they released it. IF50: Which was your fave game to film? Sora: KH1 was exciting because it was my first game, but i also liked KH2 because of the emotion. We weren't filmed in COM, that was all animated. I think I like KH1 the best. IF50:Will there be any more KH games? Sora: I don't know, you'll just have to find out! The next interviews will be posted.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)