Login

Legend of Zelda movie

Link0104

16 year(s) ago

now, I don't know if this is actually going to turn out, but there's apparently a Legend of Zelda movie coming out next year in April:woohoo: the trailer looks incredible (except for the ugly person they picked to play Link) so here's the link if you want to see it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGR6eeB37cw Notice how it says Steven Spielberg is directing it, which is another reason i doubt it will come out...

Gamester4

16 year(s) ago

It isn't real. Says so on the video.

Link0104

16 year(s) ago

[b]Gamester4 wrote:[/b] [quote]It isn't real. Says so on the video.[/quote] oh...oops...that wasn't on there last time i watched it...nvm!:blush:

BrotherReed

16 year(s) ago

If they ever make a Legend of Zelda movie, Robin Williams should play Gannondorf. Think I'm kidding? Watch August Rush, in the scene where Wizard gets all up in August's face. He has the hair and profile for Gannondorf, not to mention experience playing villainous roles. Only problem is his voice is too soft.

Bittersweet

16 year(s) ago

*sobs* Why couldn't it be a real movie?

javie

16 year(s) ago

You guys do know that this was a April Fool's joke, right? I mean the ones who made this video must be a bunch of losers who had absolutely nothing to do with their lives. I know thats harsh, but thats the truth about them.

Bittersweet

16 year(s) ago

Yes, I know.

Jekkie

16 year(s) ago

[b]Bittersweet wrote:[/b] [quote]*sobs* Why couldn't it be a real movie?[/quote] Because Link and the others should NEVER talk. Ever. It's just not LoZ's style...

Bittersweet

16 year(s) ago

[b]Jekkie wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Bittersweet wrote:[/b] [quote]*sobs* Why couldn't it be a real movie?[/quote] Because Link and the others should NEVER talk. Ever. It's just not LoZ's style...[/quote] True...

ILuvChu

16 year(s) ago

[b]BrotherReed wrote:[/b] [quote]If they ever make a Legend of Zelda movie, Robin Williams should play Gannondorf. Think I'm kidding? Watch August Rush, in the scene where Wizard gets all up in August's face. He has the hair and profile for Gannondorf, not to mention experience playing villainous roles. Only problem is his voice is too soft.[/quote] Actually, if it was a comedy I'd recommend either Jim Carrey or Johnny Depp playing him lol!! Ok, let me see... Ganon/dorf: I would recommend Arnold Swartsenager (sp? lmao impossible!!) if he didn't have that accent lol

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)